North Bay Battalion 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
looked sad about it too, solid game from the troops, i liked the defense and think it should be kept the same. A christ couldve had a handful of goals, he really buzzes when he gets the puck near the net. Winslow a great add, seems to always be the last man back and has speed great speed to defend and transition to offense
Nice to hear Winslow has been playing well in the early going with NB. I think he's going to develop into a good one!

hardclimate

Jan 7, 2015
Peters: "it's actually amazing, it's a big difference from North Bay and ah ya, every thing here is just incredible, they treat you like pros"

Shots fired!!!!

Wow, kid left North Bay in Sean Avery style or what???
After requesting the trade he probably couldn't say anything else but he is implying that North Bay is some kind of hellhole.

Reactions: View from section 9

View from section 9

Apr 13, 2016
Will be interesting to see if anyone steps up and takes on Doherty next time we play the Dogs. An awful lot of hotdogging after fighting a much younger, smaller player.

I think he overdid the celebration a tad. Sadly, I don't think we've got anyone who will, should be Primeau or Rose you'd think. Not much in the way of fighters on our roster.

Also interesting to note that we went 59+ minutes without giving up a goal with our OA defenseman sitting in the stands.

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
Will be interesting to see if anyone steps up and takes on Doherty next time we play the Dogs. An awful lot of hotdogging after fighting a much younger, smaller player.

I think he overdid the celebration a tad. Sadly, I don't think we've got anyone who will, should be Primeau or Rose you'd think. Not much in the way of fighters on our roster.

Also interesting to note that we went 59+ minutes without giving up a goal with our OA defenseman sitting in the stands.
Ryan Thompson maybe

Samee987

Oct 26, 2014
He thinks he's something. He was pretending to be tough last game here too.

Doherty's first fight of the year, Arnsby's second. I love the kid but the style he plays needs to be toned down a bit or he will end up ala Wendel Clarke as the body break down....although Wendel was a mighty fine player! 1st rounder doesn't need to play like that.

SeniorJuniorFan

Dec 13, 2013
To: Sec. 9 re: “Also interesting to note that we went 59+ minutes without giving up a goal with our OA defenseman sitting in the stands”.

It might have also been partly due to the fact Ph(Ak)il T(h)omas(ino) are no longer ‘Dogs.

View from section 9

Apr 13, 2016
To: Sec. 9 re: “Also interesting to note that we went 59+ minutes without giving up a goal with our OA defenseman sitting in the stands”.

It might have also been partly due to the fact Ph(Ak)il T(h)omas(ino) are no longer ‘Dogs.
Regardless of who is there, it's a small victory. Those you mentioned were with the Icedogs the previous two times we beat them. ie: your point is irrelevant.

Olden

Nov 25, 2018
Im gonna fight Brad tonight bahahah. Glad to see him back though wrong team haha.

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
What is the status on Martin Hugo? Was under the impression he was reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad