North Bay Battalion 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
couldnt make it tonight 2-0 half way through first with no shots on net? is that an error?

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Stevens is a sloppy skater. Arnsby looks good. Really like Winslow's game. He needs to shoot more on the powerplay.

Reactions: Samee987

Samee987

Oct 26, 2014
I hope Oulahen hasn't bought a house here! First 10 minutes in your own rink and you don't even have a shot on net.

I guess the rivalry is over with Sudbury. Arnsby with the only body check of the game. Did I miss any others?

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
I hope Oulahen hasn't bought a house here! First 10 minutes in your own rink and you don't even have a shot on net.

I guess the rivalry is over with Sudbury. Arnsby with the only body check of the game. Did I miss any others?
A string of awful piss poor and no energy efforts. Why would you throw Denault on the ice after scoring a goal. Kills all momentum

The Prophet

Apr 6, 2016
..some guys are playing themselves off this team...
Agreed ! last nights game was a yawner , no emotion , you could replace half the rooster with Tier 2 players. The coaches don't get a pass either . The 1st overall picks will not be enough to make this a playoff team next year based on whats in place today.

hardclimate

Jan 7, 2015
Another loss - another round of post-game interviews where the words 'young', 'the future' and 'rebuilding' come up a lot. I should have spent my sth money on a big screen tv instead - it would be more entertaining. Griffin should take the handcuffs off the marketing department and let them dream up whatever they can to try to entertain the people who still show up.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Agreed ! last nights game was a yawner , no emotion , you could replace half the rooster with Tier 2 players. The coaches don't get a pass either . The 1st overall picks will not be enough to make this a playoff team next year based on whats in place today.

The 1st overall picks and adding two of the top OA (keeping Moncada) would make NB a middle of conference team next year imo.

Reactions: Uncle

Samee987

Oct 26, 2014
Anyone else other than the 200 screaming fans in sections 3 & 4 think Pekars goal was offside?? Why not challenge it?

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
The 1st overall picks and adding two of the top OA (keeping Moncada) would make NB a middle of conference team next year imo.
My thoughts exactly. We lose nothing of value next year and will be adding ~3 immediate difference makers. Less green on D and goal.

Reactions: dirty12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->