North Bay Battalion 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
NHL Central Scoutings report on Coe
Powerful wide stride skater that can pick up a head of steam and fly – Heads up game advancing the puck, always moving the play up ice – Passes like a pro with crisp on the tape or confident saucer passes – Good playmaking ability and vision to find open men for scoring chances and processes plays quick – Good puck control on the fly and showed he can gain zones with ease and make plays at top speed – Has a hard shot and is a scoring threat – Great net front presence – Pro style power forward type potential.

Reactions: Samee987

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
...playing with Perfetti did not hurt...
Coe made a smart outlet on the opening goal for the whites. Threw the puck out to an open area knowing Perfetti had the speed to get there first. Perfetti took it from there gaining the zone and driving the D towards the net before finding Guhle open in the slot.

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
The announced lineup for tonight is about exactly what I’d have. The 3rd and 2nd line switched though.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
The announced lineup for tonight is about exactly what I’d have. The 3rd and 2nd line switched though.

Surprised Stevens is being put on the 4th line. Thought he'd get an immediate shot in the top 6 to try to get him going right away. He was doing well for Whitby in the OJ

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
Surprised Stevens is being put on the 4th line. Thought he'd get an immediate shot in the top 6 to try to get him going right away. He was doing well for Whitby in the OJ
Haven’t watched him play, but stat line and some quotes from management suggest bottom/mid 6 player crash and bang more so. If he’s on the right wing he’s not playing top 6 over coe + russell. 3rd line definitely an option, time will tell with this team. Lots of playing time available and would love to see some players force coaches hands, internal competition is always good

Reactions: dirty12

View from section 9

Apr 13, 2016
First goal against, bad choice by Winslow letting his shot be blocked. Second however, our D (16 & 20) had the puck on their stick 3 times and didn't get it out. That kids is our most experienced D. Sit em both tomorrow please.

SeniorJuniorFan

Dec 13, 2013
I wrote this about noon today, didn’t submit because I thought it sounded too negative, even though I believed it to be accurate:

#20 overall (5 straight losses, 8 of last 10) @ #4 overall (points 9 straight, 7 wins in last 10). The coaching change honeymoon has receded a long way in the rear view mirror as 6 goal losses have returned. It is not too difficult to envision KIT reaching double figures tonight.
Not winning games is no longer bothersome to me as reaching the unstated goal of 20th overall should remain Job 1. However, some competitive losses would be helpful in order to show some improvement over the last 25+.

And this from tonight:

In other news, Cam Peters was Star #2 in NIA win over BAR. Must have been a force in all areas, because only 1A, however, he was +1 and 8/17 on faceoffs.

Reactions: Uncle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad