North Bay Battalion 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
I wrote this about noon today, didn’t submit because I thought it sounded too negative, even though I believed it to be accurate:

#20 overall (5 straight losses, 8 of last 10) @ #4 overall (points 9 straight, 7 wins in last 10). The coaching change honeymoon has receded a long way in the rear view mirror as 6 goal losses have returned. It is not too difficult to envision KIT reaching double figures tonight.
Not winning games is no longer bothersome to me as reaching the unstated goal of 20th overall should remain Job 1. However, some competitive losses would be helpful in order to show some improvement over the last 25+.

And this from tonight:

In other news, Cam Peters was Star #2 in NIA win over BAR. Must have been a force in all areas, because only 1A, however, he was +1 and 8/17 on faceoffs.
Picking Fantilli could be huge BUT if he doesn’t report and decides to go NCAA with his brother that could be a catastrophic failure. We could trade his right but what can we get for a kid that wouldn’t want to play in the O. Is that worth the risk?

O fan

Dec 9, 2019
Picking Fantilli could be huge BUT if he doesn’t report and decides to go NCAA with his brother that could be a catastrophic failure. We could trade his right but what can we get for a kid that wouldn’t want to play in the O. Is that worth the risk?

O fan

Dec 9, 2019
Fantilli is a great player.
Joining this team would be a great opportunity for him.
If he does not want to play in the Bay, the Peterborough approach works; trade him and get compensated.

View from section 9

Apr 13, 2016
Peters: "it's actually amazing, it's a big difference from North Bay and ah ya, every thing here is just incredible, they treat you like pros"

Shots fired!!!!

Wow, kid left North Bay in Sean Avery style or what???

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
Peters: "it's actually amazing, it's a big difference from North Bay and ah ya, every thing here is just incredible, they treat you like pros"

Shots fired!!!!

Wow, kid left North Bay in Sean Avery style or what???
Was kinda disappointed when he got traded but as time goes on I don’t care . Wonder why his teammates stopped passing him the puck. Earn your ice time kid. Don’t need that in the locker room

Reactions: View from section 9

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
Soooooo so so close the a Vrbetic shutout
looked sad about it too, solid game from the troops, i liked the defense and think it should be kept the same. A christ couldve had a handful of goals, he really buzzes when he gets the puck near the net. Winslow a great add, seems to always be the last man back and has speed great speed to defend and transition to offense

Last edited:
Reactions: View from section 9

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
looked sad about it too, solid game from the troops, i liked the defense and think it should be kept the same. A christ couldve had a handful of goals, he really buzzes when he gets the puck near the net. Winslow a great add, seems to be last man back and has speed great speed to defend and transition to offense
A Christo is leaps and bounds improved since the beginning of the year. Gonna be a real good player. Along with his brother

Reactions: Uncle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->