GDT: Norris Division Final - Game 6 - Blackhawks @ Wild - 8PM CT/4AM Suomi - TSN,CNBC,RDS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

zac

Apr 29, 2009

Mod quoting this for emphasis.

I'll take the risk in saying Crawford and luck were the only reasons we won this series. We clearly won maybe 3 periods all series, and a few flashes in others, and were completely dominated for at least 8 periods throughout the series. We were consistently outworked, outcoached, and outchanced...without Crawford and luck would would have lost by 4 plus goals tonight.

I've never thought we won a series and weren't the best overall team in that series until now. Your played hard, and you had guys like Haula that displayed a lot of skill. If you guys play like this and get goaltending going forward you'll be the last team I want to face.

Not to patronize, but I feel for you guys and your fan base. You deserved the series win and you didn't get it. I think I speak for all Hawk fans in saying I feel we stole something we didn't deserve.

Don't worry though. If we repeat this performance against anyone but LA (we have their number) we'll get destroyed. Can't win all of your series on luck and goaltending.

youvegotit

Dec 10, 2011
I would've been OK losing to a great shot or something but to lose on a horrible bounce really hurts.

At least it wasn't a controversial one... and we earned peoples respect.

Time to prepare to come back even better next year and take that next step. For all the adversity we faced, especially with goaltending (again), I'm proud of our team and am looking forward to our team in the future.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I'm ****ing disappointed and sad right now, but this team showed alot of guts and heart. I'm proud of this team. Everyone gave a 100% effort in these playoffs. Our young guys showed a lot of skill.

We have a bright future ahead of us, gentleman.

I feel the same.

hort22

Apr 4, 2013
Suter looked tired all night...power play was jack **** all series...we need someone who can freaking score...and it took a couple of bad bounces on the hawks last 3 goals of the series to beat us...

KingKopitar11*

You guys were the better team. At least that's something you guys couldn't say last playoffs. Silver lining guys.

Ceiu

Oct 31, 2011
I'm curious to hear what injuries everyone was nursing now that it's over. Think there's a chance they'll release that info now?

TheSauceBoss

May 14, 2010
Stings bad but a very good playoffs. Young guns developed immensely as did Yeo. We have Heatley coming off the books, will upgrade where needed in offseason and come back tougher next year.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
My left fist hurts.

I didn't hit my wall hard enough. Should have put a hole clean through it. Only dented it.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
I liked what I saw from Granlund, Haula, Niederreiter, and Coyle.

Looking forward to seeing the kids next year.

zac

Apr 29, 2009
At least it wasn't a controversial one... and we earned peoples respect.

Time to prepare to come back even better next year and take that next step. For all the adversity we faced, especially with goaltending (again), I'm proud of our team and am looking forward to our team in the future.

As you should be.

The regular season is crucial for you guys going forward you guys have an INSANE home ice advantage with that electric crowd. That place was rocking for all 3 games. Get in the top 2 seeds and you guys will be set to get to at least the WCF. Right now it's easily the best arena in the WCF. Not even close.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Proud of this team. We went to the 2nd round and took the ultimate playoff hardened team to 6 games and played them tight every step of the way. Guys like Granny, Nino, Haula, Coyle, Brodin, Spurgeon are young and only going to continue to grow and will be back and better than ever next season. If we add Vanek like the whole world is predicting, then look the **** out.

Future looks really bright. Especially if we can have Harding stay healthy. If that happens, the sky's the limit.

MNhockey19

Jul 10, 2011
Minnesota
Hopefully, Yeo can continue the teams strong play into the regular season for next year. Can't play the good teams in the first rounds every year.

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
Bryz played so great.. Gave us such a great chance to win the series. Really never thought we would get as good of play out of him as we did. That was a huge plus. And I thin Yeo showed what he can do to lead a team in these playoffs.. I will be hard pressed to give him a hard time next year when we go through some tough times.

wsoxfan1214

May 1, 2011
You guys have an awesome team and will be a very legitimate contender in the years to come. Great series!

Central is going to be a bloodbath for a long time. Will be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad