GDT: Norris Division Final - Game 6 - Blackhawks @ Wild - 8PM CT/4AM Suomi - TSN,CNBC,RDS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuaneHewitt

Apr 10, 2007
NJ/Andover MN
Why did it have to be ****ing Kane, of all the *******s on that team, why did it have to be that ass hole?
it's always the guys that hurt the worst, like crosby in the gold medal ot game.

my friend turned and said "please just don't let it be cros... " and the puck was in the net.

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
Just got home from the game. Feeling all kinds of empty right now. Minnesota sports strikes again. An unlucky bounce to end the season. It's always something new and it hurts every time. Kick in the nuts, heart ripped out of your chest and punched in the nose all at the same time.

It was a fun season. I'm proud of what this team did this year. I just need a hug or something right now. Will take a day to sink in.

tumblr_n5fayr9Yjn1slj0sxo2_400.gif

Caior89

Mar 31, 2011
Bryz: I’ve been so happy here. I wish we can accomplish more. Was probably the best team I’ve played (for), best organization I’ve been in

Can we pls pls pls keep him?

Ok... ok...

Lennu32

Oct 4, 2011
@RussoStrib: Bryz: I’ve been so happy here. I wish we can accomplish more. Was probably the best team I’ve played (for), best organization I’ve been in

I'd be willing to sign Bryz, if the price is right. But we need to upgrade defence, that's #1 priority.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
Toughest part about leaving the rink tonight was seeing my ushers reaction. He's an older guy, been around for a long time. Always cheering, high fiving the fans around him all season. To see him just blankly staring at the ice with tears in his eyes and having to say goodbye till next year...man the feels. Such an empty feeling. It was silent on the walk back to the car

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Next time he's in Madison I am going to find him and I am going to tie his shoelaces together.

Take a page out of Bert Blyleven's book and set them on fire while you're at it.

@RussoStrib: Bryz: I’ve been so happy here. I wish we can accomplish more. Was probably the best team I’ve played (for), best organization I’ve been in

I want Bryz back. He was just hitting his stride for us. He's got enough in the tank for one year. Doesnt matter if he's starting, splitting time, or backing up Kuemper. I want him back.

Just got home from the game. Feeling all kinds of empty right now. Minnesota sports strikes again. An unlucky bounce to end the season. It's always something new and it hurts every time. Kick in the nuts, heart ripped out of your chest and punched in the nose all at the same time.

It was a fun season. I'm proud of what this team did this year. I just need a hug or something right now. Will take a day to sink in.

There was a Nucks fan here earlier sympathizing with us. I'd happily take a hug from any Nucks fans right now because I had no idea how much this hurts.

I hate the Blackhawks more than any team except Dallas.

Lennu32

Oct 4, 2011
I think he'd be a great mentor for Kuemper. He's been around the block. Hell, he's gushing about our organization. He sounds like he wants to be here.

And he is as funny as they come :laugh:

But seriously, he was really good for us when we needed him. Bryz and Kuemps would be really good tandem for Wild.

Hey, I like Bäcks too, but age has done it's job and Harding... terrible thing to say, but I don't think he'll ever be able to do this job due his illness.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
And he is as funny as they come :laugh:

But seriously, he was really good for us when we needed him. Bryz and Kuemps would be really good tandem for Wild.

Hey, I like Bäcks too, but age has done it's job and Harding... terrible thing to say, but I don't think he'll ever be able to do this job due his illness.

Backs is the big problem. He's on the books for a while and who knows what condition he;ll be in next year. If he retires we're on the hook for his full cap hit for the remaining duration of his contract.

Harding, unfortunately, is probably done as you say :(

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
Backs is the big problem. He's on the books for a while and who knows what condition he;ll be in next year. If he retires we're on the hook for his full cap hit for the remaining duration of his contract.

Harding, unfortunately, is probably done as you say :(

Im just sitting here all sad. Waiting for you to lock the thread so I can begin my grieving process :help:

vitogor

Oct 26, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
Yeah, I'd like to have Bryz back for another year too. Unfortunately, it's not happening unless the Backstrom/Harding goalie cluster gets resolved somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad