GDT: Norris Division Final - Game 6 - Blackhawks @ Wild - 8PM CT/4AM Suomi - TSN,CNBC,RDS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Game six.

It's "go" -time.

EnBtCKx.png
3iHiVja.png

n0GQclh.png
Zw6s0h9.png

d6SsugW.png
fHIoqpH.png

ZK0BgC3.png
W2tNa57.png

TRKsyms.png
BQkAPfA.png

GAME ANTHEM

1wLmQAV.png
XIERIRs.png

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
Beautiful GDT.

Expecting us playing like team possessed giving Chicago no chance. Suffocating pressure all night long. 4-2 win and we have a game 7.

Let's do this!

Laredo

Feb 26, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
hell yes! I'll be sitting 18 rows from the glass on double attack. CANNOT
******* WAIT!

also, that game anthem is nice and all but...

TheeNorthStar

Ok, dis hockey
Jun 2, 2012
MSP
Alright. Ive calmed down a bit since Sunday.

We can do this. 2 more wins til these guys are out of our lives til next yr.

Go WILD!

00xtremeninja

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
so because I am sick and twisted. Here we go.

I have strong feelings for the following.

Bickell coming down with the black plague

Toews forgetting game time and decides to go to No Dak and walk around campus all day and misses the game. Meanwhile, NoDak students and alumni are happy to have him visit and make May 13th Toews Day.

Kane takes a cab to Cosettas, cab misjudges the curb, ends up hitting a fire hydrant and exploding in dark scene of irony. Only the cab driver survives, and Kane's ashy body is found holding the incorrect fare in his hands.

Crawford's wife tells him she is cheating on him, but with a woman, so the entire night the guys can relive Slapshot and the Hanrahan scene, but with Crawford.

the league allows Bollig to play again

Coach Q fined for grabbing his nuts again, but it's because some snot nosed kid in a Wild jersey taking a field trip at the science museum kicked him in the groin when he gave a dirty look at the kid.

Joe Mauer shows up for some reason and hits (insert player here) with a bat. Because he sure as hell isn't showing up and hitting things at Twins games.

Kevin Love spreads the love and drop kicks Shaw in the face and then frog splashes him.

Speaking of drop kicking, former Gopher wrestling greats and WWE Superstars Shelton Benjamin and Brock Lesnar give spine busters and headbutts to Hjarlmerson (or however it is spelled on his incredibly massive name plate)

Boogaard's ashes rise from ocean and he is a bouncer at Gate 3, knocking out people wearing the wrong type of jersey.

Demitra scores a hat trick and plays the whole, the plane crash was a hoax bit. Wild sign him for 5 years at 3.5+

Roy pulls the goalie with 9+ left in the 2nd and Brunette scores from a pass from Park and is the game winner.

Seems like a good way to go down eh?

Boogardsfist

May 3, 2013
New Brighton
so because I am sick and twisted. Here we go.

I have strong feelings for the following.

Bickell coming down with the black plague

Toews forgetting game time and decides to go to No Dak and walk around campus all day and misses the game. Meanwhile, NoDak students and alumni are happy to have him visit and make May 13th Toews Day.

Kane takes a cab to Cosettas, cab misjudges the curb, ends up hitting a fire hydrant and exploding in dark scene of irony. Only the cab driver survives, and Kane's ashy body is found holding the incorrect fare in his hands.

Crawford's wife tells him she is cheating on him, but with a woman, so the entire night the guys can relive Slapshot and the Hanrahan scene, but with Crawford.

the league allows Bollig to play again

Coach Q fined for grabbing his nuts again, but it's because some snot nosed kid in a Wild jersey taking a field trip at the science museum kicked him in the groin when he gave a dirty look at the kid.

Joe Mauer shows up for some reason and hits (insert player here) with a bat. Because he sure as hell isn't showing up and hitting things at Twins games.

Kevin Love spreads the love and drop kicks Shaw in the face and then frog splashes him.

Speaking of drop kicking, former Gopher wrestling greats and WWE Superstars Shelton Benjamin and Brock Lesnar give spine busters and headbutts to Hjarlmerson (or however it is spelled on his incredibly massive name plate)

Boogaard's ashes rise from ocean and he is a bouncer at Gate 3, knocking out people wearing the wrong type of jersey.

Demitra scores a hat trick and plays the whole, the plane crash was a hoax bit. Wild sign him for 5 years at 3.5+

Roy pulls the goalie with 9+ left in the 2nd and Brunette scores from a pass from Park and is the game winner.

Seems like a good way to go down eh?

Boogaard died 3yrs ago today. He's at the pearly gates waiting to punch Kane.

SunDin

Dec 22, 2008
Heard Moulson was on the ice this morning, is he playing? Any news on Ballard?

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
About 7 and a quarter to puck drop.

I'm getting the pregame jitters already. Tonight's one of the biggest games in franchise history.

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
Kuemper is apparently backing up. Great news, but let's hope he won't have to go in.

Cluttered

Jul 16, 2012
Saskatoon, SK
do we have to do this again?
really?
oh, okay.

i was expecting more from the hawks fans last game, no where near the hell that the wild fans will put crawford through tonight.

i've decided to shut out my gut instinct on this one, you guys have convinced me to ride the wave of optimism
4-1 for the good guys, my boyfriend goes in beast mode and gets 1+2

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I had a weird dream last night that I was having deep fried duck for dinner.

I'm gonna take that as a sign we're gonna win this series and face the Ducks in a 2003 rematch.

Wild 5-2.
Parise, Heatley, Scandella, Haula, Spurgeon.
Hossa, Seabrook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad