GDT: Norris Division Final - Game 6 - Blackhawks @ Wild - 8PM CT/4AM Suomi - TSN,CNBC,RDS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaptain

WarBortles
Feb 7, 2013
Florida
Gonna give fair warning to any Hawks fans

If you comment in here, even if you're not trolling, it isn't going to go over well.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
****. Guess now the mission is anyone but Montreal. Only team I don't dislike or hate out of the remaining teams is the Rangers.

Let's go Rangers... *sigh* I hoped I wouldn't have to say that :(

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
Yeah that was a great game by Cawford.. I can't really talk bad about him ever again. Guy played like crazy tonight.. Wow it just sucks that we had so many chances and just couldn't put them in. Feel sick right now but I know that it was a great season. So proud of this team and the way we fought. It's going to be a bright furute indeed.

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta
no more heatley!!! People its time to celebrate!! good times... theres a party going on right here, its a celebration...

D0ctorCool

Dec 3, 2008
Vancouver
I knew it was coming. Chicago just does this. This is the thing they do. They always do this. It's inevitable.

~Vancouver Fan who knows the feeling.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Good season gents. Your team is only getting better. It's nice to see a new face hanging with the big guns in the West and you'll get your redemption against those ****Hawks.

It's these big series that always get decided by the dud shots (Canucks vs Sharks, Hawks vs Flyers)

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I knew it was coming. Chicago just does this. This is the thing they do. They always do this. It's inevitable.

~Vancouver Fan who knows the feeling.

It's a cold day in hell when we take comfort from a Nucks fan.

Satan just called and said it's 30 below.

We know that feel, man :(

Come and sulk with us, my friend.

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
Deep down I was expecting a lucky bounce like that to end the series. Oh well, on the bright side I don't have to stay up until 7am every other night anymore.

Caior89

Mar 31, 2011
Damn! I know there is a lot of positives to think about but right now... though to swallow this loss.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Some great showings from our young players. Not thrilled about the play of some of the veterans, but I'll start finger pointing some other day. Two lucky goals by Hawks. No luck for the Wild. Bryz was great.

Ceiu

Oct 31, 2011
I'd be far less annoyed if the Wild didn't play hot potato with the puck in the few minutes before the goal.

But goddammit... both of their goals were ridiculously lucky bounces, while the Wild were inches away from a goal at least three other times. What, exactly, did they do to piss off the hockey gods so much!?

Lennu32

Oct 4, 2011
Again the terrible PP killed the team. Think they take a step back next year under this coaching staff.

Koivu 4:01 PP time
Heatley 2:51 PP time

Granlund 1:59 PP time

:shakehead

I said it once before and will say it again: **** you, Yeo. **** you. :rant:

Bryz was good tonight, the guys in front of him... mediocre.

Great season in all, though. The young guys grew an took a step up :handclap:

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
I'm ****ing disappointed and sad right now, but this team showed alot of guts and heart. I'm proud of this team. Everyone gave a 100% effort in these playoffs. Our young guys showed a lot of skill.

We have a bright future ahead of us, gentleman.

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
Let's take away from this the fact that we were pretty much the better team in all 6 games. And the fact that whatever happens during the summer this team is only going to be ****ing awesome next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad