GDT: NOPE: Nopes @ Blackhawks, 8:30 PM, NOPE+2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
He just put him on blast LOL was waiting for someone to comment about that

Yeah, Dano ripped on Severson pretty good, but honestly, of the 1001 times to bitch about Severson's defensive play, I'm not sure that' in my top 995.

Scooooooooooooot

Jul 31, 2018
Daneyko's complaining about Severson's defensive play there on that goal.

This will be one of the rare times I'll defend Severson on D, I think that all happened too fast for him to react. I get it, it "looks" like he's lazy there, but I'm not sure that's fair.

That was just flat out dumb from Dano, he communicated with Zajac when the play was developing saying he was covering the backdoor guy and Zajac will pressure and pick up saad, the rebound easily Could have gone back door and it would have been covered. How is that lazy or the wrong play? That decision happens all the time on 2 on 1s and goalies will want the shot to be from the puck carrier and not the backdoor player.

I Hate Tie DOMI

Jul 2, 2002
Ontario
Yeah, Dano ripped on Severson pretty good, but honestly, of the 1001 times to ***** about Severson's defensive play, I'm not sure that' in my top 995.

And yet he praised Severson on the third goal where he “closed the gap” on Kane to give him a light back rub before Kane just passed the puck around him. Kane literally stopped and did a spin while Severson skated towards him and didn’t seem to do anything to tie him up. Stick was on the boards side. Didn’t take the body. Nothing.

Scooooooooooooot

Jul 31, 2018
And yet he praised Severson on the third goal where he “closed the gap” on Kane to give him a light back rub before Kane just passed the puck around him. Kane literally stopped and did a spin while Severson skated towards him and didn’t seem to do anything to tie him up. Stick was on the boards side. Didn’t take the body. Nothing.

This description is wrong but okay pal

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
Only 5 allowed. Not bad. Crazy to think Chicago is now league’s better than us.

There’s no win streak in this team much less a win.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Meh.... like I said earlier, I dont really care at this point.

landscape-1460727551-obi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad