GDT: Non-Wild Playoff Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
So tickets to Game 2 in Tampa aren't really that expensive as it turns out.

Unless you're going with multiple people. Then it's just ridiculous.

I hope it's a good game lol. Double OT please? :P

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
Haha my god. There's sooooooo much overreaction on the main board GDT. Plenty of "series over, Tampa can't hang with the Hawks" comments.

Meanwhile the same people were saying after the first period that Tampa looked great and the Hawks might have a hard time after all, and the Hawks second goal went off a Lightning defensemen's stick, that nobody seems to care to bring up. They'd rather just bash Bishop for being "average".

OnTheFly19

Nov 15, 2013
On a lake, Minnesota
I only listened to the first two periods while trying to fix some plumbing. I caught just enough of the game for TB to turn pucks over left and right and watch Chicago score two. I just turned it off after that. Honestly, if that's what we get the rest of the way, I'm happy I won't be in the country for it.

Cheering against the Hawks if so effing frustrating.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Really hope Chicago's upcoming brush with the salary cap knocks them down a few pegs like their last one was supposed to.

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
Arrived about 3 hours early to Amalie Arena, and it's surprisingly easy to find parking. Getting some food right now. Tonight should be really fun, hope they win. There was a lightning storm rolling through Tampa Bay earlier; hopefully that's good luck! :)

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Arrived about 3 hours early to Amalie Arena, and it's surprisingly easy to find parking. Getting some food right now. Tonight should be really fun, hope they win. There was a lightning storm rolling through Tampa Bay earlier; hopefully that's good luck! :)

Lucky! Go Bolts go!

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
Great game to be at. Plenty of goals, close game, Hawks loss :sarcasm:

I got some pics and stuff that I'll post when I get back to Houston tomorrow. I had the NHL Network panel on my left, and NBC on my right. 2 things I noticed. Barry Melrose's hair is really that slick in person, and Mike Milbury untucks his shirt in the intermissions. :sarcasm:

Also, was the Hawks 3rd goal a good goal? It was kinda hard to tell in the arena.

EDIT: Ah, I just watched the highlights and I can see why they didn't call it goalie interference.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad