Non-Minnesota NHL News XV

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017

I wonder how many times that has actually happened though?

Edit- Main board says 26 times. That's more than I would've guessed over a couple of years. It's also a ridiculous number for an NHL team. Edmonton is a joke

Last edited:

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I wonder how many times that has actually happened though?

Edit- Main board says 26 times. That's more than I would've guessed over a couple of years. It's also a ridiculous number for an NHL team. Edmonton is a joke

On the flip side that is only 26 games in 2+ calendar years (170ish games) that neither McDavid or Drais hasn't scored; which puts at least one of those two scoring in ~85% of their games played.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Kemps is on IR and listed week-to-week in AZ. Too bad for him, he was having a really good season (except against MN).

Raanta has been good for the Yotes as a backup, but it makes the Pacific even more messy as a division.

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
It’s gonna take something more eye-popping than Jeremy Roenick saying something self-destructively stupid to loosen this monocle.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN

Apologies if it's actually something serious, but if he gets long term IR'ed for the rest of his contract all of a sudden...

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Scandella is still one of my favorite players. Hoping he can have a bit of a resurgence in Montreal.

Reactions: Minnesota
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad