Non-Minnesota NHL News XV

Status
Not open for further replies.

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
Like someone mentioned above I am worried Anaheim passes St.Louis this week and we end up getting them in the 1st round as a # 7 vs # 2. Am I a bad fan for hoping we clinch the # 7 seed Tuesday night then hope we lose to St.Louis Thursday since it will be meaningless for us ;)

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I'd rather the team prove they can beat the Blues just in case. I doubt it's THAT game that decides anything for the Blues.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Incredible. Can clinch 7th by Tuesday then right?

Yup, magic number to clinch is 3, to clinch 7th is 4. Win tomorrow, and either a win Tuesday or Dallas regulation loss and a Phoenix loss of any type. Can clinch both potentially on the same day.

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
Anaheim still has games against the Sharks, Kings and Avs. Blues have a 3 point lead with Washington, us, Dallas and Detroit to go.

I like the Blues chances.

Well the next Time St.Louis plays my guess is Anaheim will be #1 because the play Edmonton and Vancouver. Also the Kings will have nothing to play for and they play Colorado on the last game of the season and good chance they may have nothing to play for. The Shark game they have at home. Just saying it could happen!

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
Woo Panthers!

SecondCarelessBagworm.gif

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Well the next Time St.Louis plays my guess is Anaheim will be #1 because the play Edmonton and Vancouver. Also the Kings will have nothing to play for and they play Colorado on the last game of the season and good chance they may have nothing to play for. The Shark game they have at home. Just saying it could happen!

Next time St.Louis plays, they'll destroy Washington and retake the top spot if need be, I think you underestimate Vancouver in a spoiler role. They've played decent hockey of late.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
From here on, one win for your team combined with a single Dallas loss, and you're in.

Dallas starts one of their games with a handicap.

Have fun.

Sincerely, the Sub-0.1% Club

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Like someone mentioned above I am worried Anaheim passes St.Louis this week and we end up getting them in the 1st round as a # 7 vs # 2. Am I a bad fan for hoping we clinch the # 7 seed Tuesday night then hope we lose to St.Louis Thursday since it will be meaningless for us ;)
Russo suggested it being a "must-lose" situation. :laugh::laugh:

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Don't know if any of you guys already saw this, but a delicious hit on that ****bag Roussel last night. Ended up being a bogus match penalty but it is still fun to watch.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
I know I am late but so happy about the Dallas loss! I know statistically this is not true, but I really think we have all but grabbed that 7th seed. We cannot collapse but we have true breathing room now.

Thank you, Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

172208-spongebob-square-pants-yay-gif.gifp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: