Non-Minnesota NHL News XV

Status
Not open for further replies.

J22*

Don't know if any of you guys already saw this, but a delicious hit on that ****bag Roussel last night. Ended up being a bogus match penalty but it is still fun to watch.

That call is as bad if not worse than the call that was made on Haula. The NHL really needs to start reviewing plays like these before booting a guy out of the game and giving the other team a 5 minute PP.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Haven't y'all heard? Taylor Hall is the greatest ES player of our generation. :sarcasm:

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Well the next Time St.Louis plays my guess is Anaheim will be #1 because the play Edmonton and Vancouver. Also the Kings will have nothing to play for and they play Colorado on the last game of the season and good chance they may have nothing to play for. The Shark game they have at home. Just saying it could happen!

So much for that theory...Ducks lost 4-2 to the Oil.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I just want to see Dallas out. I hope it comes down to the last day of the season in a win or go home matchup between them and Phoenix for 8th place and Phoenix just stomps the **** out of them.

RussosBurner

Jun 19, 2012
State of Hockey
I just want to see Dallas out. I hope it comes down to the last day of the season in a win or go home matchup between them and Phoenix for 8th place and Phoenix just stomps the **** out of them.

I'd rather it be a heart-breaking OT loss so it hurts more but I'll settle for any scenario where Dallas misses the playoffs.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
Ben Bishop vs. Panger

W73jN8f.jpg

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
So, I believe the only playoff clinching/elimination that can happen in the Western Conference today is Vancouver being eliminated if they lose in regulation tonight to the Ducks.

They would then be only able to be tied with Dallas for the 8 spot and Dallas has the tiebreaker in ROW (35 to 30).

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Normally, I'd be loving the Nucks getting knocked out. But it doesn't feel as good as it should. Maybe it's the new alignment. Kinda miss them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad