Not open for further replies.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
2dHNVgS.gif

loooooooool

EDIT:
ZiFtMC1.jpg

This guy got his first NHL goal. Good for him.

EDIT2: Ryan got elbowed pretty bad.

Last edited:

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Holy cripes Edmonton is pathetic. They had a wraparound to an empty net and it just slid along the goal line. Its hilarious watching them choke.

Billy Mays Here*

Holy cripes Edmonton is pathetic. They had a wraparound to an empty net and it just slid along the goal line. Its hilarious watching them choke.

No other team's fans do I hate more than Edmonton. Watching them right now just. . . .

mel_gibson_south_park.jpg

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Former Wild superstar Brad Staubitz himself was traded to Toronto today along with Holland. In return the Ducks got Blacker and some picks.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
putting up with their arrogant for no reason dickery for years was all worth it for the good feelings their continued failure brings.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
w00t!!!! Nashville blewout Chicago 7-2 tonight! Unfortunately the Blues beat the Canes tonight.

In other news, the Avs are down 3-1 to Florida after 2... ;)

tomthestone*

Patrick Roy will always be a favorite, but that little spark he provided could only last for so long. Variance catches up with each and every professional sports team. The level of play is just too fast and heated to fluke it from start to finish. A couple weeks ago, I would have guessed it'd take much longer for the Avs to fall back with the rest of the pack following their incredibly hot start.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Patrick Roy will always be a favorite, but that little spark he provided could only last for so long. Variance catches up with each and every professional sports team. The level of play is just too fast and heated to fluke it from start to finish. Although I must say, a couple weeks ago I thought it would have guessed it'd take much longer for the Avs to fall back with the rest of the pack after that incredibly hot start.

The Wild fluke'd themselves all the way to the WCF in the 02-03 season... They didn't fall back to earth until the next year when the genius that is DR thought the team really was good... reality smacked the 03-04 team hard.

tomthestone*

The Wild fluke'd themselves all the way to the WCF in the 02-03 season... They didn't fall back to earth until the next year when the genius that is DR thought the team really was good... reality smacked the 03-04 team hard.

I think I remember that season starting with a brutal loss to Chicago. They got what was coming to them as far as I'm concerned. They should have known that 2003 playoff run was a sick, tasteless joke they played on everyone in the West not named Anaheim.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I think I remember that season starting with a brutal loss to Chicago. They got what was coming to them as far as I'm concerned. They should have known that 2003 playoff run was a sick, tasteless joke they played on everyone in the West not named Anaheim.
Brutal as in they were shutout 2-0 by a very weak Chicago team... yes. They had nothing for them... at...all.... :laugh:

03-04 was the year I started doubting DR big time. I was TICKED that he decided the team needed no changes.

Avs lost... 4-1, to the team everyone was so upset that we couldn't beat by more than 1 goal. :sarcasm:

tomthestone*

Brutal as in they were shutout 2-0 by a very weak Chicago team... yes. They had nothing for them... at...all.... :laugh:

I feel like that's the last time I ever caught a Wild game on ESPN. :( Might have even been Gary Thorne on the call? I met that guy once. Great man.

Was 2003-04 the one that featured the reinvention of former No. 1 overall pick Alexandre Daigle? It's all a bit hazy to me without crutching off of Google, but I definitey remember the media acting like the Wild pulled something special by getting 50 points out of that guy somewhere in there.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota

03-04 was the year I started doubting DR big time. I was TICKED that he decided the team needed no changes.

Avs lost... 4-1, to the team everyone was so upset that we couldn't beat by more than 1 goal. :sarcasm:
you-talkin-to-me.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad