Non-Minnesota NHL News XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phant03

Jan 18, 2013
The Flyers...........:laugh: Mark Streit is the D answer, Steve Mason is the goalie answer and Vinnie just ate all of Claude Giroux's money

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
But to be completely honest, their forward lines look fantastic.

Hartnell - Giroux - Voracek
Schenn - Lecavalier - Simmonds
Gagne - Couturier - Read
Rinaldo - Laughton - Talbot

Fire. Power.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
our center problems are over.

edit: feel bad. almost replied him on twitter asking if he can play center. The kid is super nice...like kicking a puppy.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
MTL got rid of a troublemaker it appears.

I heard last year that Kristo was in the middle of class when he got his call from his agent saying he got the contract all ironed out.

Apparently Kristo jumped up, threw his books on the floor, flipped off the teacher, and walked out saying "I'm off to the NHL mother ****ers!" Made a huge scene and the professor was forced to clean up after the guy left.

Add a bunch of stories I've heard from students that hung out with him/partied with him and said he goes way too crazy and is a huge mess, and the whole losing half his foot to being a dumbass thing, I can't help but feel that Montreal is doin' something right here.

OpRedDawn*

I heard last year that Kristo was in the middle of class when he got his call from his agent saying he got the contract all ironed out.

Apparently Kristo jumped up, threw his books on the floor, flipped off the teacher, and walked out saying "I'm off to the NHL mother ****ers!" Made a huge scene and the professor was forced to clean up after the guy left.

Add a bunch of stories I've heard from students that hung out with him/partied with him and said he goes way too crazy and is a huge mess, and the whole losing half his foot to being a dumbass thing, I can't help but feel that Montreal is doin' something right here.
The first part is pretty damn cool IMO :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad