OT: Non-Hockey Sports Thread XI - Defense? Who Needs Defense?! (Wade Wilson Memorial Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Maybe Swift's boyfriend will retire now after having his little tantrum early in the game. Anger management problems for sure.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I wish any of my favorite teams had a player of, or even close to the caliber of Pat Mahomes. I hope he passes all of Brady's records (and I like Brady)

Reactions: Sad People

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I wish any of my favorite teams had a player of, or even close to the caliber of Pat Mahomes. I hope he passes all of Brady's records (and I like Brady)
And I hope he falls in a sink hole. Finally, something we can disagree on.

• Haha
Reactions: AKL

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Agreed. I honestly can't stand the Chiefs, but I Mahomes is special. I also hope he takes all of Bradys records

Reactions: AKL

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Gets old rooting for teams that are “fine with just being fine” doesn’t it? Lol

(Separate comment)

It was a good game all around and that’s what I wanted.

Really had no dog in this fight besides rooting for a team In state. Reid, Mahomes and Kelce are all pretty easy to root for. I am getting Chiefs fatigue though. Sucks for fans in the AFC going from one dynasty to another.

Last edited:

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Not a niner fan by any means, but I hate seeing KC win again. Most of their fans are.... well... I'll bite my tongue. Would have loved to have seen CMC get a ring.
Neither am I just want Shanny and a few players one that squad to get one before it’s all said and done.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Niners should be back in the thick of things again next year. Roster remains pretty much the same. I think they lose Charvarious Ward though who’s been fantastic. After next year is when it gets interesting with some of their players getting older and Purdy needing to be paid.

Gotta think if Shanny thinks about retirement here soon if he can’t get it done with this core.

Oh well onto the better sport in soccer.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Niners should be back in the thick of things again next year. Roster remains pretty much the same. I think they lose Charvarious Ward though who’s been fantastic. After next year is when it gets interesting with some of their players getting older and Purdy needing to be paid.

Gotta think if Shanny thinks about retirement here soon if he can’t get it done with this core.

Oh well onto the better sport in soccer.
Not a huge loss, but they might not have Chase Young come back either.

Reid's win is a huge middle finger to the Eagles, which is awesome.

I remember when everyone thought the Chiefs were taking a massive gamble on Mahomes (they traded up). He was graded pretty low from what I recall. I have my old draft magazines around here and I'll go check, but most saw him as a boom or bust with a lot leaning toward Bust.

Reactions: Sad People

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Excellent game, with Purdy and the 9’ers pushing Mahomes and the Chiefs to the limit.
The difference between Kelce and the other Chief’s receivers was kinda funny. Key balls dropped, and wth was Scantling doing when he ran backwards instead of just sitting down?

Purdy wasn’t good enough, but he was vg. His future is bright. Seems to have the ability to stay calm under pressure.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Excellent game, with Purdy and the 9’ers pushing Mahomes and the Chiefs to the limit.
The difference between Kelce and the other Chief’s receivers was kinda funny. Key balls dropped, and wth was Scantling doing when he ran backwards instead of just sitting down?

Purdy wasn’t good enough, but he was vg. His future is bright. Seems to have the ability to stay calm under pressure.
Purdy plays with ice in his veins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad