OT: Non-Hockey Sports Thread XI - Defense? Who Needs Defense?! (Wade Wilson Memorial Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Purple Daily decided to pass on Daniels at 11 today because they were under the theoretical that they re-signed Cousins.

I’m starting to think Minnesota never having a franchise QB is a self induced problem.

The Packers took Rodgers 3 years before they moved on from Favre. They took Love 3 years before moving on from Rodgers.

Honestly, I hope you guys pass on McCarthy. He’s gonna flourish wherever he goes. Absolute gamer.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Purple Daily decided to pass on Daniels at 11 today because they were under the theoretical that they re-signed Cousins.

I’m starting to think Minnesota never having a franchise QB is a self induced problem.

The Packers took Rodgers 3 years before they moved on from Favre. They took Love 3 years before moving on from Rodgers.

Honestly, I hope you guys pass on McCarthy. He’s gonna flourish wherever he goes. Absolute gamer.
Highly questionable.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Mahomes is one of the voting players...
Yes. But having Patrick Mahomes on your team makes having a less than stellar say "weight room" easy to look over..... Or a less than stellar "training room"

EDIT: Maybe something went over my head and missed the point. Im on the struggle bus today.

Last edited:

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Yes. But having Patrick Mahomes on your team makes having a less than stellar say "weight room" easy to look over..... Or a less than stellar "training room"

EDIT: Maybe something went over my head and missed the point. Im on the struggle bus today.

I read this and thought that it was a new nickname for (bad) Gus that I missed.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
1709171153518.png

1709171978114.png

1709172000767.png

Last edited:

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Could the defending champs be hit with tampering charges this Spring?

If the New York Jets had a say, the conversation could certainly get started.

Just a day after wide receiver Mecole Hardman stated on the Pivot Podcast with Ryan Clark that he had spoken to the Kansas City Chiefs to "come get him" while he was still with the Jets, New York's front office is fully aware of the full comments made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad