Non-Hockey Sports Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
March 28th vs St. Louis is the season opener. Spring ball starts in February.
Man, not sure I can wait that long until my next Brewers update. Hopefully you cheddars can keep us up to date with all the goings on?

Saga of the Elk

Honoured Person
May 31, 2008
Pretty impressive performance by the Brew Crew - they looked like junk at times this summer. Wish they could have won out. It's not great for baseball that the 1st and 3rd highest payrolls play for the Series this year and year after year. Yankees will probably be there next season.

@2Pair Rodgers gets some good rest this week, comes back stronger than ever against the Rams. Right??

Reactions: Digitalbooya

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Your hatred for Wisconsin is impressive, if that’s the word I’m looking for.
I don't hate Wisconsin at all. I make most of my money in Wisconsin, and own a cabin there. I'm just easily annoyed by idiots.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Pretty impressive performance by the Brew Crew - they looked like junk at times this summer. Wish they could have won out. It's not great for baseball that the 1st and 3rd highest payrolls play for the Series this year and year after year. Yankees will probably be there next season.

@2Pair Rodgers gets some good rest this week, comes back stronger than ever against the Rams. Right??
I will admit that this is more interesting than the usual talk about your Oilers.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
It’s not good to be annoyed with oneself. I recommend meditation.
I love the mental picture of you sitting there thinking that you're actually being funny. Holy shit, why even bother if that's what you're going to reply with?

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
I mean, it’s always an option to just read it and move on. Don’t have to internalize it and let it affect your day. Or maybe I’m off-base there.
No, you're 100% correct. It doesn't affect my day at all, I'm just bored, and trolling Packer fans can be fun.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I love the mental picture of you sitting there thinking that you're actually being funny. Holy ****, why even bother if that's what you're going to reply with?
I love that Wisconsin sports rile you up so much. It’s actually amusing. Please continue doing what you’re doing. I mean think about it, you complain that we Wisconsin sports fans are breaking the rules of the thread and you’re sitting here calling people names, trolling, and being disruptive. So who is really breaking the rules? I don’t need to make myself laugh. You provide me all the laughs I need.

Bye week for the packers this week. Timing seems to be alright. Will be interesting to see the mobility of Rodgers against the Rams.
It's almost like I sought out a message board specific to Minnesota just to avoid it.
Here’s a crazy idea, make a Minnesota Vikings thread. Then you can avoid all us big scary Packers and Brewers fans.

Reactions: Wild11MN

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
I love that Wisconsin sports rile you up so much. It’s actually amusing. Please continue doing what you’re doing. I mean think about it, you complain that we Wisconsin sports fans are breaking the rules of the thread and you’re sitting here calling people names, trolling, and being disruptive. So who is really breaking the rules? I don’t need to make myself laugh. You provide me all the laughs I need.

Bye week for the packers this week. Timing seems to be alright. Will be interesting to see the mobility of Rodgers against the Rams.

Here’s a crazy idea, make a Minnesota Vikings thread. Then you can avoid all us big scary Packers and Brewers fans.
I know you are but what am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad