OT: Non-Hockey Sports Thread IX - Let's Go Bowling! (Two-Minute Tommy Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Everyone in that^ Twins' starting lineup had an OPS that was at minimum .42 HIGHER than the MLB average. Donaldson also has a career .373 BA at Target Field. Seems to be a really good signing in terms of stats. Still have numerous trade options to add some pitching as well. Good off season for them after this signing.

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
Everyone in that^ Twins' starting lineup had an OPS that was at minimum .42 HIGHER than the MLB average. Donaldson also has a career .373 BA at Target Field. Seems to be a really good signing in terms of stats. Still have numerous trade options to add some pitching as well. Good off season for them after this signing.
Outside of Boston, we would have to part with more than one of our prized prospects.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
The same as every other team that doesn't use hidden cameras.
needle.jpg

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Packers are also amateurs. Fumble a direct snap, really Rodgers?

Packers top picks in the draft should be on receivers and linebackers that can stop the run. Maybe a quarterback.

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
Haven't paid much attention to the Gopher mens basketball team this year, but it sounds like Oturu might be the guy who ends the streak of having no one drafted since 2004.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Who is everyone taking in the SB today? I've got 31-30 San Fran.
I've got the game as a coin flip. I'm leaning towards San Fran as the winner... but neither would surprise.

I'm thinking the winner reaches 30, the loser upper 20's. I'll go with 31-28.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad