OT: Non Hockey Olympic Thread

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Me, too.
I think the Russian got a bit of a "home town bump" in the judging, but he must be thrilled medalling at home, so what the hell.
Gold and Silver works for me.

Yeah a little bit, not enough for me to cry foul about it though.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
And the Canadian who ended in 4th did screw up in his run

Yup. Was hoping he could knock off the Russian, but I even said before the scores came out that he didn't have enough so it was no big surprise.

So happy for Bilodeau though. After almost screwing it up in the first run he finishes with an absolutely dominant run to win gold. No one came close.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
Bilodeau's final run was insane. I felt bad for the Russian bronze medalist who had to stand and take pics with the other two. You could tell he wanted to leave after a bit. :laugh:

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
Yup. Was hoping he could knock off the Russian, but I even said before the scores came out that he didn't have enough so it was no big surprise.

So happy for Bilodeau though. After almost screwing it up in the first run he finishes with an absolutely dominant run to win gold. No one came close.

:handclap: proud of that boy

BeardyCanuck03

@BeardyCanuck03
Jun 19, 2006
twitter.com
Bilodeau was a Canadian Hero going into these games, he is now a Canadian Legend!!!!

Kingsbury is only 21 too, he'll be a favourite in 2018. Gagnon who finished 4th is 22 as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad