Post-Game Talk: non champs in blue shirts @ Stanley Cup Champs in red

Status
Not open for further replies.

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
There’s at least a couple others who seem to be early conductors on the Doom and Gloom train.
Every team has fans like this

giphy.gif

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
To be honest, I have expected a better start. I thought chemistry we got in playoffs will continue in the new season. So, it's little bit disappointing, but not the end of the world.

They destroyed the Bruins. Played back to back gutted out a point against the Pens. Destroyed Vegas, lost the second of the next back to back. Outplayed the Leafs, had zero puck luck, lost the game. Only Devils was a clunker but again, they were on the back end of back to backs.

People, not you necessarily, need to have REALISTIC expectations. And the chemistry issue may be due to do idiot Wilson not being on line one.

Portable Mink

Sep 12, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
I like where we are at really.
This team does better when things arent all rosy and easy. We have lost our edge multiple seasons when its been like that.
This isnt adversity, but it is making everyone focussed / \
The coach is keen to show hes the real deal and is learning every game things that won us the game and more importantly things that lost us games.

I believe this is the best coach we have ever had because of everything I have read about him and how he speaks. He is meticulous whilst also aware that he is meticulous and turns his attention to detail back into real person information.

There is nothing to be worried about at this stage Caps fans.

Nothing.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
They destroyed the Bruins. Played back to back gutted out a point against the Pens. Destroyed Vegas, lost the second of the next back to back. Outplayed the Leafs, had zero puck luck, lost the game. Only Devils was a clunker but again, they were on the back end of back to backs.

People, not you necessarily, need to have REALISTIC expectations. And the chemistry issue may be due to do idiot Wilson not being on line one.

Nice to see you seizing every opportunity to bash Willy. :shakehead

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
I like where we are at really.
This team does better when things arent all rosy and easy. We have lost our edge multiple seasons when its been like that.
This isnt adversity, but it is making everyone focussed / \
The coach is keen to show hes the real deal and is learning every game things that won us the game and more importantly things that lost us games.

I believe this is the best coach we have ever had because of everything I have read about him and how he speaks. He is meticulous whilst also aware that he is meticulous and turns his attention to detail back into real person information.

There is nothing to be worried about at this stage Caps fans.

Nothing.

This. I'll start worrying if they are in the WC slot or out of the playoffs come end of January. Until then, in the immortal words of the great and powerful Jim Zorn, "Stay medium" my friends!

Some of these guys are literally just getting sober and drying off from the fountain episode!

Reactions: calicapsfan

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
I find myself in one of three moods.

1 - They lost. Oh well. Did Ovie score?
2 - They won. Cool, two points.
3 - Oh crap, there was Caps game tonight?

Cup win has me feeling like a Canadian who just found out weed was legal.
What do you mean by that last comment?

Reactions: Dr John Carlson

Roshi

Feb 7, 2013
Finland
1. Happy to get away with 2 points
2. Happy to see Ovie score 2
3. Thumbs up for Islanders and Bruins losing to western conf team
4. Happy to move on for next game
5. Happy that its already Thursday and the weekend is nearly here

We are now jumping off the cliff for OT win in regular season game 6? Count me out.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
I like Backstrom's acceleration this fall. After all he's eaten in the summer seems like he's quick.
Oshie's condition was one of my concerns and he's great.
Carlson is looking like in mid season form.

Also like Kempny.

Even Bura is trying... But all the scoring coming from big guns. Will wait more to make "trade bottom-6 for picks" statements.

Also I think passing is more aggressive (maybe not ideal word), they are kinda playing with higher speeds and when they will get in the rhythm they should be able to do more (in Spring). I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad