Post-Game Talk: non champs in blue shirts @ Stanley Cup Champs in red

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
All Hail Canada! Others may say, Ah Hell, Canada.

Either way, deep access to the brain is the key to the coaching. I do hereby declare @Facifer as our off ice spiritual leader.

Oh and maintain your brain. Learn it. Know it. Live it.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Back to the press box Walker.

There's a new guy in town.
Ha name the movie
giphy.gif

Todd didn't mind his aggressive play, actually. I was happy to hear to that. There are going to nail us no matter what we do, so we mind as well have a good time. I will skip the spoiler. I flashed back to Mike Keenan saying he didn't want any soft penalties. If you are going to take one, make sure its a rough cross check or instigator. Get your money's worth.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I don't know if others saw it, but one particular offensive zone entry was just crazy, he skated around 4 guys in a phone booth. It was on the PP. I know he does it great, but this one was out of mind.

I do recall that. I was prompted to look up his stats because I have noticed how much he is carrying the puck this season. Of course it is nice when you can't be hit in this league anymore in open ice but still, he is a wizard.

Reactions: shtorm2005

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Love is the glue that binds us all together

Keep posting here, its good to have positive peeps around

668473.jpg

Hahaha :)

I have always liked the caps really so I may appear here. I mean sometimes.

In fact I would call Carlson one of my favourite players in the league and I honestly can not say why. Maybe because he appears to be so genuine.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Everytime Burt carries the puck I think, "welp, here comes a turnover". Hope Shumakov get healthy and up to speed by midseason to take his spot.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
My inclination remains, sell Bura after a hat trick, or a patented Bura 3 game hot streak. Sell him that its just our pipe is clogged, and there is no room for a LH shot on our PP. If injury forces him into a top 6 role, he still can't help our PP, so his upside here is limited.

He can score PPGs folks. Other GMs know this.

I think. He should be able to fetch a 2nd OSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad