Post-Game Talk: non champs in blue shirts @ Stanley Cup Champs in red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
I want Trotz back. Their defensive zone coverage and PK has been garbage thus far under Reirden.

Trotz was being flamed and hated here for years. He was the turtle, he had no neck, he was clueless. Plus all those "fire Trotz" threads.

Losing Trotz was a mistake.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Waiting for some production from the bottom 6.

T878b.gif

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Trotz underrated great strength was his ability to enter the soul of each player and to play the right melody on it. That can not be taught or barely.

Basic example: OV's change after one year of Trotz. In fact seeing how OV changed on the ice and off the ice under Trotz makes me think that Trotz had very deep access to OV's brain.

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
Somebody already forgot how bad Caps looked at the start of last season too. :loony:
Definitely. Caps are looking like beginning of the year team instead of the Cup winners. Maybe a bit of a hangover, plus short summer. Plenty of time to get it together.

Reactions: calicapsfan

TRASHCAT

Sep 23, 2009
Boulder, CO
Trotz underrated great strength was his ability to enter the soul of each player and to play the right melody on it. That can not be taught or barely.

Basic example: OV's change after one year of Trotz. In fact seeing how OV changed on the ice and off the ice under Trotz makes me think that Trotz had very deep access to OV's brain.

Are all of your 24 posts as poetic as this?

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013

Trotz brain surgeon confirmed

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Rangers had jump early but since then it's been a transition to Caps domination 90% of the time. If not for that horrible call on Orlov it's a 3-1 game and we're still pressuring hard the entire 3rd period so far.

The Cup is not being awarded, tonight, for looking flawless. We're fine.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010

what in the f*** did i just read?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad