Injury Report: Nolan Patrick Diagnosed With Migraine Disorder (Sep. 26); limited practice, quotes (Feb 17-20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I feel like it's at least some type of progress. There's a difference between doing stuff on the side and then being with the rest of the guys. He's likely pushing himself harder being around the other guys so it's some type of progress even if it's minute.
One can only hope.

But not me. Hope sets a bar. The key is to not set bars

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
It's definitely nice to see him skate on back to back days, but it doesn't change my excitement level. Or lack thereof
I want him to have a normal life 1st. In the end, I still only put him as the 4th line C anyways to start out....and that after he has skated lots, and likely a few AHL games for conditioning.

Couts
Frost
Hayes
Patrick

Would be nice as C depth to enter the playoff with. And if Patrick is looking way better...that's great.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Since Isaac is such an incompetent beat, him saying that Patrick skating yesterday was progress meant it actually wasn't. But now when he went back and said it wasn't progress, it actually is now.

No matter what he says, the opposite will become true.

Reactions: DancingPanther

Les Averman

Mar 3, 2015
Pittsburgh, PA
I think this is absolutely progress. Regardless of whether yesterday's was a skills session, he was out there taking line rushes which is a good sign since he hasn't done that yet, and more importantly, he felt comfortable doing so. Then, today, he's practicing with the team again, which he has not done. That's definitely progress.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
It’s not so much if he’s even been cleared. I low key expect him to be so at one point. One last hoorah so to speak if it doesn’t work out.

The bigger thing will be how he does after the first time he’s truly hit in a game.

You can’t build your team around a guy that plays at best half a season. It’s encouraging I suppose, but I’m still very skeptical about his long term future.

Reactions: DancingPanther

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
hey if patrick can get a few games of 4c under him thats enormous. We have a 4c problem as it stands and this should help him going into next year mentally.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Steph driver saying he’s cleared for contact which obviously makes sense.

I guess if he’s in shape, why not? Not like hed play a ton on the 4th line. And he would be better than the next guy.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
It’s not so much if he’s even been cleared. I low key expect him to be so at one point. One last hoorah so to speak if it doesn’t work out.

The bigger thing will be how he does after the first time he’s truly hit in a game.

You can’t build your team around a guy that plays at best half a season. It’s encouraging I suppose, but I’m still very skeptical about his long term future.
you seem fun at parties

Reactions: FlyerNutter
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: