Injury Report: Nolan Patrick Diagnosed With Migraine Disorder (Sep. 26); limited practice, quotes (Feb 17-20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
That's Dave in the near lane.

giphy.gif

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Please edit the title back to what it was? Shockingly, Issac tweeted out misinformation and is otherwise misleading fans

This is a non story. We continue to match to the beat of status quo

It's becoming clear Patrick will not play this season

Reactions: DaphneLion

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Oh c'mon, you guys can't seriously want to send Isaac to Allentown. He deserves to be an NHL reporter.

In Ottawa.

Reactions: DaphneLion

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Speaking of Isaac, he’s currently on twitter trying to defend articles being behind a paywall by saying it’s unreasonable for people to expect to read work for free...

I guess he doesn’t understand that this concept only works if what’s behind the paywall is worth paying for.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
I don’t know, I think it’s a good sign. I think he will be back this year.

What I see different is that he apparently did not have on a No-Contact Jersey... and wore one before when he was out on the Ice with other Players. FWIW; I'm not certain that it's a fact that always did before yesterday... just assuming, from past Reports.

In any case, I also see it as a positive sign... albeit, not as positive as as first reported... Not sure on his return this Season though. And I can understand the early confusion by though who saw and reported on his participation with Team and without N/C Jersey... before being told it was a Skill Session. Everyone is looking and hoping for a glimmer of positive light to grasp onto.

Reactions: TheKingPin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad