OT: No Leaf hockey... what you doing?

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Will do Gary. I’ll pm later and give advice and pics.

Cool, thanks. I will never build a guitar myself as I am the opposite of handy but definitely interested in buying one of these some day. And I think it's super cool that people do build their own, a friend of mine has built a number of guitars from scratch and he built a tele a few months ago that is just gorgeous.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Cool, thanks. I will never build a guitar myself as I am the opposite of handy but definitely interested in buying one of these some day. And I think it's super cool that people do build their own, a friend of mine has built a number of guitars from scratch and he built a tele a few months ago that is just gorgeous.
full

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I have no idea how the Steelers won that game. They really like dragging teams down into the mud :laugh:
They shouldn't have but have lost(and tied :thumbd:) games they should have won.
Love to see them slip into the Wild Card but I don't think it happens this year.

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
They shouldn't have but have lost(and tied :thumbd:) games they should have won.
Love to see them slip into the Wild Card but I don't think it happens this year.

Crazy to think they have a better chance to win the AFC North than they do to earn a Wild Card birth…..

Stranger things have happened……

Ciao

Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
Watched Die Hard with the family on Saturday night. Pretty good movie. I'd never seen it.

67Cup

Sep 16, 2005
I’m old enough to remember Dave Keon’s rookie season and four Leaf Stanley Cups, so I definitely qualify as a geezer. The compensation for the creaks and groans of the aging bones is that I have grandchildren. Assuming no further shutdowns and no health problems, I’ll get to see all the grandchildren over the holidays. Believe me, that’s special.

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
Working out and playing beer league games when I can. This lack of Leafs hockey really hurts though. It’s amazing how little I care about TV when sports aren’t on.

Reactions: Confucius

Cams

May 27, 2008
Windsor, ON
I'm a 40 year old man who also bought a gaming PC, and found I didn't like modern games.

Instead I play HoMM3 on my fancy gaming laptop.

upper 40s myself, and I grew up gaming on the old consoles (long live the Colecovision!), and am not so sure I'd enjoy gaming on a PC. I mean it sounds like there are some fantastic looking games, but when I have some time to myself I am firing up the pS4 and playing PGATour2K21, and occasionally Red Dead 2.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Crazy to think they have a better chance to win the AFC North than they do to earn a Wild Card birth…..

Stranger things have happened……
I have a feeling that Detroit game is going to haunt them.

Reactions: LeafSteel

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
I love guitars. If you feel like sharing, I'd be interested in pics and hearing about your experience building and playing this guitar as I'm interested in buying a ES335 style guitar one day. Not in the near future, but maybe some day ...

Fellow guitar enthusiast here. Been playing for 25 years. I've learned quite a few new cover songs since the start of the pandemic, that's for sure!

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
Catching up on PVRd series, and probably watch some Prime UK crime series, and watching Christmas movies with my wife.

We're talking 3 games right? Heck, that doesn't free up enough to time do everything on my calendar anyway.

And once I'm off call, drinking more.
Try Dalgleish, just watched the first two, pretty good so far, it's not Morse, Lewis, Vera nor Endeavor level but well written nevertheless.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
I'm a 40 year old man who also bought a gaming PC, and found I didn't like modern games.

Instead I play HoMM3 on my fancy gaming laptop.
I'm 38 and find most new games to be lackluster, but Witcher 3 is great. Started playing for the first time in 3 years a couple months ago and it still holds up.

Carltons Cup

Let's Do This..
Feb 22, 2018
Just had dinner on the sofa with my wife, now I have to talk to her about something that's non-hockey related. I'm trying hard to be a good husband.

This feels like the summer off-season.

Ugh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad