OT: No Leaf hockey... what you doing?

meefer

Jun 9, 2015
Bangkok
I picked up a bottle of Lagavulin Offerman Edition Guiness Cask Finish that I've been saving for the holidays so ... good times ahead. :)

I don't even see this Guiness version listed on lcbo.com anymore so this might be the first and last bottle of it I will ever drink. :(

Traveling through Taiwan I was introduced to the line of Kavalan products that have proved to be very tasty. I'm partial to the sherry casked, and their Kavalan Solist Oloroso Sherry Single Cask Strength is a treat. The Japanese, with their Hibiki and Yamazaki are also very tasty. Closer to home, the GlenDronach distillery produces some consistently good whiskies.

Reactions: Gary Nylund

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Watch youtube, play games, read, play guitar i bought myself an iPad as well to keep myself entertained. When you are a naturally born introvert its easy to keep yourself busy and entertained
Introvert eh, I hear ya.. I have often said give me an internet connection, a fishing rod and I could live out my life on a deserted island. I wouldn't even need the volley ball...

Reactions: as Pure as Evil

SoftDumpNtheCorner88

Jul 5, 2020
Dealing with depression and high anxiety the last 3-4 years, hockey's been one of the things I look forward to. Kinda sucks they aren't playing but atleast we get the world Juniors this holiday week until New year's.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Merry Christmas Eve.....day everyone!

8 hours of work coming up and then relaxation!

Not doing the full family thing yet again which means much less stress!

Please let us get back to normal by spring?

Anyway, looking forward to being lazy as F for a few days that I'm off.

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
That looks awesome! I have no idea which semi hollow I will get one day but this certainly looks like an option. :)
A few years ago I bought an Epiphone Emperors II pro Joe Pass edition that is pretty nice if you don't want to spend the like 3+ grand on a Gibson
vppx6zhtasd8sij3elj2.jpg

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Arguing with people on the mains now, apparently Hintz > Tavares and Hintz = Matthews
I saw that, and I admit I'm not as knowledgeable about hockey as most of the posters here. But the first thing that came to my mind was Who is Hintz, can you give me a Hint. Then I thought of the Mathews, who are you gif. Fun reading over there but never take them seriously.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad