Lynk

Registered Bro
Apr 18, 2006
Ontario, Canada
What I wish someone did to the refs:

LKlWcWH.gif

FBS

Sep 6, 2011
I choose to blame the refs entirely and ignore the Jets' play in the third.

jungles

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
Pitiful effort in the third for a team trying to make the playoffs.

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
The refs didn't lose the Jets this game, come on.

The #1 line gets scored against on the first shift, the Jets can't seem to figure out the across the seam passing the 'Canes were utilizing on the PP, Peters came up with some timely saves, the Jets can't not retaliate, garnering several needless penalties, and then the tires go flat after the 'Canes third goal.

Consistently inconsistent. That was a poor choice of games to lose. Not exactly a must win game, much more of a must not lose game, which they did.

Now, I'm just going to sit back and watch the meltdown ala Leafs land.

Savagestevo

Nov 29, 2011
Winnipegs next 3 games are against a desperate Rangers team, a desperate Islanders team that always plays Winnipeg tough to begin with and the Canadiens. This team could drop out of a playoff spot in a hurry.

Sly Jets Fan

Mar 20, 2013
Winnipeg
If the Jets don't win the SE, then they don't make the playoffs. Maybe with the way they play at home this year, they really don't deserve it. I can see first place slipping away fast. Poor starts, no determination, poor effort. These are all things that can be controlled by ANY player and the Jets talk about these things consistently after losses, but things never change.:banghead:

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Jets had three forwards who tried tonight, Little, Wheeler Kane.

Jokinen back into his coma after actually scoring by following up on the play for the first time all season.

Defence shaky, Buff especially bad.

Pavs okay.

Once again the Jets lay an egg on home ice for a crucial must win game.

Pretty hard to get enthused about this team, they haven't looked good for weeks now.

ajmidd12

Know-It-All
Apr 16, 2012
This Planet
Yuck, Little had a beauty chance shot it right at him. Hainsey shows us yet again why he hasn't scored as a Winnipeg Jet. They need to get back to the Jets we know they can be.

*EDIT*
I got this guys, decided to wear my white Bogosian jersey to the home rink, my bad, won't happen again!

Last edited:

JustBeCool

boom shakalaka
Jul 1, 2012
Vancouver
llw wasn't very effective in this game.

ladd -3
little -2
wheeler -2

Jets had their chances but couldn't score on them. Noel was putting the LLW line out way too much when they were just not cutting it. Why?

jetsfan8

Mar 13, 2013
Winnipegs next 3 games are against a desperate Rangers team, a desperate Islanders team that always plays Winnipeg tough to begin with and the Canadiens. This team could drop out of a playoff spot in a hurry.

and carolina has 3 games in hand on us

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
llw wasn't very effective in this game.

ladd -3
little -2
wheeler -2

Jets had their chances but couldn't score on them. Noel was putting the LLW line out way too much when they were just not cutting it. Why?

Fenwick (scoring chances)

ladd +4
little -1
wheeler +2

Unfortunately the bounces didn't go in for us and did for them...

Tlusty on the other hand was -8 :help:

GoCanes2013

May 7, 2009
Raleigh
If the Jets don't win the SE, then they don't make the playoffs. Maybe with the way they play at home this year, they really don't deserve it. I can see first place slipping away fast. Poor starts, no determination, poor effort. These are all things that can be controlled by ANY player and the Jets talk about these things consistently after losses, but things never change.:banghead:

I think both the Canes and Jets have a chance to make the playoffs. The bottom 2-3 spots are up fro grabs. Good Luck! Jets will need to play better than today, though.

PerryPooley

Dec 28, 2011
That must have been some rousing dressing room atmosphere before the third period: "well, looks like we're licked fellas. We tried for a little while there in the second but I guess it just wasn't enough. No sense in making things worse by trying hard in the third. Try it again next time guys."

jetsfan8

Mar 13, 2013
pavelec and bogo thought we played a good game?
I would be very concerned if i were claude,

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Fenwick (scoring chances)

ladd +4
little -1
wheeler +2

Unfortunately the bounces didn't go in for us and did for them...

Tlusty on the other hand was -8 :help:

Then I guess all you need to is base games on on Fenwick and were laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad