Post-Game Talk: No double entendre today | Jets lose 3-1 to Lina

Status
Not open for further replies.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Haha nope. He is at very best going to be here just as long as Mark Flood...

Listen Meech is not the reason we lost the game. Obviously. However it frusterates me to no end when we don't put our best roster on the ice every game. We have a guy who shutdown Malkin and Ovechkin this very season or a guy who can improve our PP sitting in the press box. Why are they not getting an opportunity, when somebody who adds nothing at all is playing. Why is Cormier even dressing if he is just going to play 2 shifts? Noel's roster management is subpar, IMO.

Also, did anybody else hear the moron in section 305? The guy yelling "Chev-el-day-off" all freaking 3rd period. Wow did that drive everybody nuts. First time I actually ever wanted to report somebody using that texting thing :shakehead:

Agreed, Noel really doesn't manage his bench properly. He is constantly overplaying players due to lack of trust in other players and we are starting to see more erratic and tired play from the team lately. This is something that he really needs to change as a coach moving forward.

Positive

Enjoy your flight
May 4, 2007
Osborne Village in the 'Peg
To some extent I agree, but I fail to see how Wellwood and Mietinen have been better than Burmistrov this year to warrent being ahead in the lineup. I also think that when two players are close in ability Postma and Meech you play the young player that has more of a future with the team to get experience. Its also not like Meech is a true NHL vet with only 170ish games under his belt.

Why so high on Postma. He got a long look...25 games this year. In the last 15 he had 0 pts and was -3 or something, and people were calling for his head a few times. Meech has been invisible to me, and that's a good thing.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
add caption:

1297396482730_ORIGINAL.jpg

Just catching up from last night. I had to get away from Jets talk shortly after the game or my head was going to explode. The long and short of it is, we re a bubble team with gaping holes that can't be covered up for every night. We just have the good fortune to be playing in the weakest division in hockey so we are in the mix of things.

But this was easily the post of the night :laugh:

jetsfan8

Mar 13, 2013
i should correct, after watching a second time, the thorburn fight hor actually won, landed one solid punch to gleason which appeared to cause him to go down bringing thorburn with him,
took his helmet off, good impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad