HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
I just saw that Nylander is not playing for "personal reasons" despite being at practices??!!

Matthews "sickness" is probably stress induced and not food related at all I'm going to bet.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I just saw that Nylander is not playing for "personal reasons" despite being at practices??!!

Matthews "sickness" is probably stress induced and not food related at all I'm going to bet.

What's weird about the Nylander thing is apparently he's been having migraines all year, but still managed to play all 82 games?

Leafs fans are pissed that the organization likely played Nylander to try to get him to 100 pts (he ended at 98 pts) instead of just resting him. Now, he can't play and is going through tests, etc.

Matthews apparently was sick during Game 3, but played through it. He should be better by tomorrow.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Ibuprofen + masturbation + hot shower
All together or could be done separately?

Montgomery going with Ullmark for game 4 or just keeping the Leafs guessing on who his starter will be? I know who I would be starting and his first name isn't Linus so we'll see.

If it's not Swayman it's f***ing dumb and they deserve to lose. This is an idiotic plan.

Reactions: nhlfan9191

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
What's weird about the Nylander thing is apparently he's been having migraines all year, but still managed to play all 82 games?

Leafs fans are pissed that the organization likely played Nylander to try to get him to 100 pts (he ended at 98 pts) instead of just resting him. Now, he can't play and is going through tests, etc.
That was pretty stupid of them if it's true.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Canadiens Ghost

Mr. Objectivity
Dec 14, 2011
Smurfland

Not surprised by the Leafs organization and how stupid they have been. They also tried everything they could to have Matthews get his 70th in his last game instead of preparing themselves by playing playoff hockey. Matthews had the most ice time of any player (including D's) when he should have been taking it easy in a meaningless game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad