NJ Hfboards Yahoo Fantasy Hockey (Keeper League Discussion)

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
I'm in as well. Draft time should work, though it depends on my kids' sports schedules. If not, I'll just pre-rank my picks.

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
Trying to fill some spots in another league I've done the past few years. If anyone is interested in doing another league, let me know and I can send an invite.

It's a head-to-head point league through Yahoo, no keepers, 8-10 teams, draft time still TBD.

Roster positions are 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2Util, 2G plus 7 bench spots. Up to 7 roster moves per week. Looking for managers that will be fairly active. Categories and points are listed below:

Goals (G)4
Assists (A)2
Plus/Minus (+/-)1
Penalty Minutes (PIM).5
Powerplay Points (PPP)1
Shorthanded Points (SHP)2
Game-Winning Goals (GWG)1
Shots on Goal (SOG).5
Hits (HIT).5
Blocks (BLK).5

Wins (W)2.5
Goals Against (GA)-1
Saves (SV).25
Shutouts (SHO)2

Reactions: StevenToddIves

Pops Freshenmeyer

Jun 26, 2013
@Peter Sidorkiewicz Do you normally set the draft order in reverse? The first 5 rounds are keepers, so Number 1 Team would have 1st pick then it snakes back and forth 4 times. If I set it up with Number 1 Team to have the 1st pick, then round 6 would start with Billington. So, should I input it such that Billington has 1st to account for the keepers?

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
@Peter Sidorkiewicz Do you normally set the draft order in reverse? The first 5 rounds are keepers, so Number 1 Team would have 1st pick then it snakes back and forth 4 times. If I set it up with Number 1 Team to have the 1st pick, then round 6 would start with Billington. So, should I input it such that Billington has 1st to account for the keepers?
Yes do that. So when Round 6 starts it will have Number 1 Team as the first live selection.

Reactions: Pops Freshenmeyer

StevenToddIves

May 18, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
Trying to fill some spots in another league I've done the past few years. If anyone is interested in doing another league, let me know and I can send an invite.

It's a head-to-head point league through Yahoo, no keepers, 8-10 teams, draft time still TBD.

Roster positions are 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2Util, 2G plus 7 bench spots. Up to 7 roster moves per week. Looking for managers that will be fairly active. Categories and points are listed below:

Goals (G)4
Assists (A)2
Plus/Minus (+/-)1
Penalty Minutes (PIM).5
Powerplay Points (PPP)1
Shorthanded Points (SHP)2
Game-Winning Goals (GWG)1
Shots on Goal (SOG).5
Hits (HIT).5
Blocks (BLK).5

Wins (W)2.5
Goals Against (GA)-1
Saves (SV).25
Shutouts (SHO)2
I'd be interested if the draft time worked for me

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Welp that stinks. I totally forgot about the draft again for the second year in a row. Even set a reminder on my phone that I evidently deleted before tonight.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
sometimes those are the most fun teams to work on lol. Who’d you get?
My keepers were Mathews, Bergeron, Stutzle, Debrincat, and Eichel. Wound up with those guys Buchnevich, Teravainen, Ekblad, Toews, Power, Erik Karlsson, Tage Thompson, RNH, Tuch, and Vrana. Goalies are Talbot, Husso, and Francouz.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad