Nintendo Switch #3: More than 1 year later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
The best thing about that Mario Maker Direct is that now we know Nintendo won’t be wasting any of their E3 Direct on a game coming out later that same month.

I’m buying it regardless. Pre-download purchase.

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
The best thing about that Mario Maker Direct is that now we know Nintendo won’t be wasting any of their E3 Direct on a game coming out later that same month.

I'm running out of space on my memory card, so I'm thinking I'll get it physically.

But yes, day 1 purchase for me.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary

It does still leave the question of what game they're going to focus on. AC? Pokémon? Fire Emblem? Probably not the last one but you never know.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Yep, Mario Maker 2 is day 1 purchase for me.

There's story mode omg

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Might get that voucher deal they just announced. I buy all digital as it is, and apparently its a pretty good deal here in Canadia.

Will probably get Mario Maker and Yoshi.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Mario Maker 2 looks like a huge time sink for me, going to be a day one purchase for myself as well

Hopefully we have a good group on this site and can share levels with each other :D

Reactions: Disclose

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Might get that voucher deal they just announced. I buy all digital as it is, and apparently its a pretty good deal here in Canadia.

Will probably get Mario Maker and Yoshi.

yoshi was meh. really didn't love it. (no wooly world that's for sure. )

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
The voucher deal is pretty solid honestly. You end up saving $20 on two games.
I have thought about doing it for Mario Maker + Fire Emblem

Big Z Man 1990

Jun 4, 2011
Don't say anything at all
The Switch should be used as an alternative in place of the Blu Ray for releasing movies based on Nintendo games in a physical HD format.

The reason I am proposing this is because Sony created the Blu Ray, and Nintendo wouldn't want the use of a rival company's product to release HD Nintendo adaptations.

guinness

Not Ingrid for now
Mar 11, 2002
Missoula, Montana
www.missoulian.com
The Switch should be used as an alternative in place of the Blu Ray for releasing movies based on Nintendo games in a physical HD format.

The reason I am proposing this is because Sony created the Blu Ray, and Nintendo wouldn't want the use of a rival company's product to release HD Nintendo adaptations.

Are movies based on Nintendo IP really that popular, and see UMD for how yet another format is probably a poor choice, but primarily, physical media for movies is dying: The end of Blu-ray | ZDNet

While I prefer physical releases for games and movies, (with games, you don't get much of a discount with buying digital anyhow, and I still have my Best Buy gamers club), but finding 4k Blurays is a tough go, but even then, the advantage they have over 1080p is slight, but for most people, they rather just stream it.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Just downloaded Stardew Valley.

Hoping its a game I like playing on the Switch with it out of dock.

I find myself constantly playing hooked up to a TV with the Switch docked (and a pro controller).

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
Are movies based on Nintendo IP really that popular, and see UMD for how yet another format is probably a poor choice, but primarily, physical media for movies is dying: The end of Blu-ray | ZDNet

While I prefer physical releases for games and movies, (with games, you don't get much of a discount with buying digital anyhow, and I still have my Best Buy gamers club), but finding 4k Blurays is a tough go, but even then, the advantage they have over 1080p is slight, but for most people, they rather just stream it.

HD release of Donkey King Country!

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Just downloaded Stardew Valley.

Hoping its a game I like playing on the Switch with it out of dock.

I find myself constantly playing hooked up to a TV with the Switch docked (and a pro controller).

Me too. The only games I really enjoy undocked are old school games or games that play like old school ones.

Reactions: CPTN71
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad