Player Discussion Nikita Scherbak: Scherby-Dooby-Doo

Status
Not open for further replies.

cactusjack

Apr 3, 2015
I still like De La Rose more than Hudon :dunno:
I'm starting to doubt if DLR could be better than Danault? His offensive is just not there to play with Tatar and Gallagher, and it seems his faceoff % is trending down so is his defensive coverage. Really a bad month for him (November).

Jul 6, 2016
I'm starting to doubt if DLR could be better than Danault? His offensive is just not there to play with Tatar and Gallagher, and it seems his faceoff % is trending down so is his defensive coverage. Really a bad month for him (November).

No he would not.

I still like De La Rose more than Hudon :dunno:

Both, 13th forward on any teams at best

Last edited by a moderator:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Both, 13th forward on any teams at best

Only 6 players had more points then Hudon last year, so clearly he was more then a 13th forward then. I haven't seen DLR but his TOI is up to 12:23 per game as he played almost 17 minutes last game vs TB and just under 12 the previous game.

Reactions: dralaf

Jul 6, 2016
Only 6 players had more points then Hudon last year, so clearly he was more then a 13th forward then. I haven't seen DLR but his TOI is up to 12:23 per game as he played almost 17 minutes last game vs TB and just under 12 the previous game.

Last year doesn't equal this year. Totally different Habs team. Hudon was good enough to play on the 2017-18 Habs. But this season, he is not strong of fast enough to be a regular player. And I like Hudon, by the way.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Last year doesn't equal this year. Totally different Habs team. Hudon was good enough to play on the 2017-18 Habs. But this season, he is not strong of fast enough to be a regular player. And I like Hudon, by the way.

We'll see, he was one of our top scorers last year, and while he's struggled at times this year and hasn't produced at all, he might be able to get back on track at some point. The skill is there.

Jul 6, 2016
We'll see, he was one of our top scorers last year, and while he's struggled at times this year and hasn't produced at all, he might be able to get back on track at some point. The skill is there.

The thing is to find him a regular spot. Right now there is none, and 4th line duties are not for him. + Armia will be back in few weeks.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
The fact that the team waived Oulette and scatched Dlo the other game says to me there could of been a chance to get Scherbak in for a few games.

KFlint

Sep 27, 2010
The only good news I can foresee is management looking like idiots and incompetent talent evaluators if he develops into a top 6 player. Him not playing at all before being waived was simply unacceptable.

Reactions: dralaf and montreal

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
Who believes this was more of a "trade" beteeen the kings and habs than it was a "waiver pick-up"?

You dont let an ahl seasoned prospect go for nothing, especially one with the tools

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
For the reason we lost him, how can you even argue the opposite? The other two were lost in bad faith from a dishonest GM, this is pure incompetence.

Beauchemin was one of the best defensive defenseman in his prime
Hainsey have 1000 games in the NHL

And you says that letting go a futur KHLer is worst then these 2 ? Yes a bog LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad