Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Beauchemin was one of the best defensive defenseman in his prime
Hainsey have 1000 games in the NHL

And you says that letting go a futur KHLer is worst then these 2 ? Yes a bog LOL
You didn't even look at my message so LOL back at you. I am talking about the REASON why we lost these players.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
After 18 games , Subban = 2 goals
after 2 games , Weber = 2 goals
So Weber is a lot better than Subban , am i ok ? :shakehead
1) You just jumped from comparing forwards to comparing defensemen.
2) Since when goals are a good metric to compare defensemen?
3) Why are you bringing up Weber/Subban when we are talking about Scherbak?
4) Should I cherry pick a different sample size to make your point look dumb?
5) D-Lo, Agostino, Chaput and Peca were on the way of becoming career AHLers before joining this organization, hey I like a good old success story or career renaissance as much as the next guy but not when it's at the expense of a prospect which a) I believed in b) when the team could use his skills for the PP or to produce offense.

Sniperr

Feb 13, 2015
Sherback sucked in the ahl this year, he didn't deserve a chance with the Habs. LA claimed him because they are deserperate.

Reactions: Vachon23

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Sherback sucked in the ahl this year, he didn't deserve a chance with the Habs. LA claimed him because they are deserperate.
Okay, let me get this straight, so because a player, who in the past has performed at over a PPG level in the AHL before, had a so-so stretch of 5 games under a new coaching staff, while being sick and not playing for over a month, he doesn't deserve a chance with the Habs. Jesus Christ, that logic is so flawed.

Reactions: Sniperr

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
1) You just jumped from comparing forwards to comparing defensemen.
2) Since when goals are a good metric to compare defensemen?
3) Why are you bringing up Weber/Subban when we are talking about Scherbak?
4) Should I cherry pick a different sample size to make your point look dumb?
5) D-Lo, Agostino, Chaput and Peca were on the way of becoming career AHLers before joining this organization, hey I like a good old success story or career renaissance as much as the next guy but not when it's at the expense of a prospect which a) I believed in b) when the team could use his skills for the PP or to produce offense.
Hey Einstein , you bring up a Sherbak/ Agostino, Chaput , Peca after one single goal from Sherbak . One goal .
You compare role players with an offensive player and it's wrong because it isn't Chaput or Bo or Agostino that took the spot of Sherbak ; it's Tatar , Drouin , Gally or Byron that you need to sit if you want Sherbak to play . Chaput is not there to score but to play on the PK and he's very good at it .

Okay, let me get this straight, so because a player, who in the past has performed at over a PPG level in the AHL before, had a so-so stretch of 5 games under a new coaching staff, while being sick and not playing for over a month, he doesn't deserve a chance with the Habs. Jesus Christ, that logic is so flawed.
who you want Julien to give the spot to Sherbak ? Drouin , Tatar or Gally ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HKbleu and Vachon23

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Hey Einstein , you bring up a Sherbak/ Agostino, Chaput , Peca after one single goal from Sherbak . One goal .
You compare role players with an offensive player and it's wrong because it isn't Chaput or Bo or Agostino that took the spot of Sherbak ; it's Tatar , Drouin , Gally or Byron that you need to sit if you want Sherbak to play . Chaput is not there to score but to play on the PK and he's very good at it .
1) Shaw, Armia or Byron can all play on a 4th line. This has been done in the past.
2) Scherbak could still have played on the 4th line, if our neighbor who's in first place can do it (TOR) why not take a page of their book and do the same. Kapanen and A. Johnsson have played on the 4th line in the past too (along with PP time). A guy like Agostino is playing 12 minutes on average a night. It's not like that ice time could have not been given to Scherbak. We are a scoring by committee team, we are rolling 4 lines so this nonsense that he didn't fit on the team is junk.

The team never gave Scherbak a fair chance and that's a fact, Einstein.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
who you want Julien to give the spot to Sherbak ? Drouin , Tatar or Gally ?
A forward group consisting of:
Drouin - Domi - Gallagher
Tatar - Danault - Scherbak
Lehkonen - Kotkaniemi - Armia
Byron - DLR - Shaw/Hudon

Could have easily been the starting line up this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->