Player Discussion: Nikita Kucherov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I really think you underestimate how valuable 0.5 ppg players are in this league.

0.5 is that magic number for me for a guy is he a keeper after a couple tries? Interesting thing is when a guy is 0.5 does he move up another notch or more after that or not?

So im looking for 0.5 from connolly panik kucherov etc. am hoping killorn has gotten past the trying to do too much and now is simply killer again as was the last month of the season? He is at least a 0.6 if plays it correctly:)

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
0.5 is that magic number for me for a guy is he a keeper after a couple tries? Interesting thing is when a guy is 0.5 does he move up another notch or more after that or not?

So im looking for 0.5 from connolly panik kucherov etc. am hoping killorn has gotten past the trying to do too much and now is simply killer again as was the last month of the season? He is at least a 0.6 if plays it correctly:)

A lot of that has to do with icetime and situational icetime though. Most teams have about 5 or 6 players who score 0.5 ppg, and one of them is usually a defenseman. It's not like we can fill third and fourth lines with 0.5 ppg guys. That type of player is rare, and it's a luxury to have one.

I would expect Killer to see a lot more bottom six minutes next year, and that's probably what he's more suited to. He might still score because he could see ample time with Drouin.

But I think you're dreaming if you expect 8-9 guys to score 0.5 ppg on this team next year. The only way that'll happen is if we have significant injuries.

Pittsburgh had six full-time 0.5 ppg players this year.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
This kid is good. I would be shocked if he's not on the team next season.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Talent is undeniable, but I think he needs to put on some muscle and have consistent linemates. Preferably linemates that can give him some space to operate.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
id do the dishes lol to stay there with them haha as long as was some of the kids who dont know how to cook etc:) That would be fun was a chef for a long time.

Still love to cook. Have to do business all day now though but can do it from home lol. As long as is summer and I dont see snow im happy HAHAa

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
Watching that video reminds me of how giddy I get when Kucherov has the puck. He must have gorilla glue on his blade because that puck never leaves his stick unless he wants it to.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
i will say this and you all can say hey you was wrong.

Kucherov breaks out this year last year he had 2 slap shots I think.

He blows it up for around 50 this season!! I am out on a limb but watching and remembering tells me he got all his points almost by deke ing out someone and a goalie.

Will be better this year with better linemates.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
i will say this and you all can say hey you was wrong.

Kucherov breaks out this year last year he had 2 slap shots I think.

He blows it up for around 50 this season!! I am out on a limb but watching and remembering tells me he got all his points almost by deke ing out someone and a goalie.

Will be better this year with better linemates.

GOALS???? or points?

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
lol really? I doubt he ever pushes 40 goals myself. Hes good but expected more from his slap shot time will tell if he is a true sniper 30 goal years yeah I see it all day.

Sorry, Rob, but you get far out there sometimes lol. I thought you were really out to lunch this time.:laugh:

6 8 5 13

Oct 26, 2009
Where do you expect him to go in the lineup when Callahan returns? Will he still get any top 6 time or PP mins?

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Proof: He does laugh!

J4ze4Fz.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad