Player Discussion Nick Suzuki Part X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dondini

Apr 28, 2010
I want suzuki to play unreal this year but if he scores 70+ points we’re going to be paying him big time. Haha. Perfect season for me would be 22 goals 64 points. Pay him 8x 6.75 then he can go on a tear lol

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
It we match Kk 6M, how much Suzuki will ask for ?
KK remain an exception. I hope agents knows it and won’t be dumb enough to compare Suzuki to KK when it comes to a salary AAV. Suzuki will have something around 7 millions imo.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest

It's live as I type this. But you can watch it from the start and it will be available even after it's done.

For people who didn't watch the pod, the most interesting tidbit he gave was that when they lost the cup, he went to the locker room, got his gear off, and went back to the bench and watched the lightning celebrate.

The kid's a savage!

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
For people who didn't watch the pod, the most interesting tidbit he gave was that when they lost the cup, he went to the locker room, got his gear off, and went back to the bench and watched the lightning celebrate.

The kid's a savage!
Love the hunger. He's a gamer. We need to continue to build well around him and CC. A top pick this year could certainly help.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
This kid is the real deal!! This is going to cost the habs a ton of money if he has another good year...don't think there will be a bridge deal on Suzuki. We will be looking for 6-8 years....$$$ stay tuned based on his production thise season.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Listened to a bit of the TSN690 postgame show last night and Gallo said that Friedman had reported on sportsnet earlier on Saturday that the Habs want to get Suzuki's extension done during the season instead of waiting.

I haven't seen anything from Friedman reporting this and only heard it from Gallo last night but after the KK OS I can see why the Habs would want to get this done early.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Listened to a bit of the TSN690 postgame show last night and Gallo said that Friedman had reported on sportsnet earlier on Saturday that the Habs want to get Suzuki's extension done during the season instead of waiting.

I haven't seen anything from Friedman reporting this and only heard it from Gallo last night but after the KK OS I can see why the Habs would want to get this done early.

8 years, 7,75 per year. Let's go.

Reactions: Marc BergeFan

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
What I see on PP last season, he put some similar goal with great shot. He's on pace 22 goals in 82 games, isn't impossible that he can put 30 goals this year and with his passing ability... can't wait what he can do this year.

Reactions: Sagikev

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018
What I see on PP last season, he put some similar goal with great shot. He's on pace 22 goals in 82 games, isn't impossible that he can put 30 goals this year and with his passing ability... can't wait what he can do this year.

Definition of dual threat. Gotta respect his playmaking ability and his vision, but also gotta respect his shot. Really good shot on the PP, wish he could use it a bit more 5v5, but he has 25+ goals written all over him, along with 30+ passes year in year out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad