Confirmed with Link: Nick Robertson Possibly Exposed to Covid-19 || UPD: Cleared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
My guess is someone on the Marlies that he was in contact with in the last week or so tested positive, and even though he was tested multiple times with the Leafs and they call came back negative, he still has to go on the protocol list. Could be wrong but I assume it's an "abundance of caution" thing.

Egghead1999

Nov 9, 2007
Especially the shit show that went on with the Canucks.
You are right. A player who had Covid-19 practiced with Canucks for one session and the whole team got it. No idea, why did NHL let this recall especially he was not in the taxi squad? Did he quarantine before he played the game?

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
crap on a cracker he was just getting back too. what happens with the rest of the leafs? I guess couple of their games get postponed until all test negative for about 7 days or so....

With Covid running rampant in ON; I wonder how long can we stay "safe" so to speak

TheGoldenJet

Apr 2, 2008
Coquitlam, BC
Liljegren was moved off the Marlies and onto the taxi squad on April 12th. Is he safe to train with the Leafs, or is he under quarantine now too?

ITM

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...
Jan 26, 2012
Just a suggestion: Could we sticky a C-19 board that acts like a roster where boxes are checked according to "status"? That way, we're informed with the least amount of invitational anxiety as possible?

Feeding the monster isn't my idea of a hobby. Put the f***er in the closet so we can't see it.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
What is the minimum amount of time he is out? Like no shot he plays tomorrow right?

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
Hopefully they caught the situation early enough. I really wonder what the league plans to do if a Canuck style outbreak occurs during the playoffs. Guess the team just forfeits?

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011
The longer the pandemic goes, the less clear what the protocols are. Cause Robertson just spent an entire game playing with the Leafs. Wouldn't they all need to be tested and quarantined as well?

My understanding is that only if he (or Willy) tests positive does the rest of the sqyad get locked down.

Thornbury

Dec 29, 2019
The longer the pandemic goes, the less clear what the protocols are. Cause Robertson just spent an entire game playing with the Leafs. Wouldn't they all need to be tested and quarantined as well?
Just get the players vaccinated already. As has been stated numerous times, it would only require 500 doses for all Cdn teams' players and coaches. A drop in the vaccine supply bucket.

Reactions: ponder

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
Hope the kid is ok.

but why is everyone so quick to burn a year off his contract. We need him cheap for longer

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Hope the kid is ok.

but why is everyone so quick to burn a year off his contract. We need him cheap for longer
I think he
'll test non positive tomorrow sire. Nothing will come out of this and nobody of our playaz and playettez is tested positive period. It's not even possible. :clap:

Reactions: unitedstars87
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad