Rumor: Nick Kypreos: “We know that the Habs are actively shopping Max Pacioretty” [Mod Warning #897]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I doubt edm does it

Yeah I highly doubt the Oilers would give up both for Pacioretty. Maybe one of them plus a small add but I still don't think the Oilers would do it. Maybe if MB added in his purple suit with Pacioretty he could get a better return for him. :sarcasm:

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Pacioretty has had several 30 goals seasons despite never having a good center to play with, while he is struggling to score this year, Im convinced you have at least 6-7 teams seriously interested to acquire him at the deadline considering his contract's length and salary.. Im also convinced Patch will start scoring again if traded to a team with good center depth and Im sure alot of GMs think the same as well.. I expect a very good return personally, probably something like a top 20 draft pick + a very good prospect and a second draft pick.. We will see but Im rather confident that we get a very very good return for him.

17thRoundPick

Mar 19, 2015
I can't believe there are people who are against trading Pacioretty.
However I do agree that trading him is not enough, we also need to trade Bergevin, Julien and Molson.
Read: this team is f***ed.

Reactions: LaP

ginomini

May 25, 2014
Apparently the Blues could be in.

We would all like Thomas, but what about a trade around Vince Dunn and one of Barbashev and Tage Thomson ?

Could give of good young LD and a potential 3C ?

Reactions: OldCraig71

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
Radek Faksa is a player who could interest MB...I could see a guy like Eriksson Ek being part of a trade for MaxPac too.

No definitely not, I watch Dallas why would they trade a good player for lazy ass Pacioretty? If Pacioretty can’t get his crap together being the captain of a great franchise why would he put effort in anywhere else. If I was a GM of a contender team why would I want him based on his performances over the last 2 seasons?

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Who could be realistic targets, just a few ones that popped into my head:
Kevin Hayes - close to home for Patches
Jimmy Vesey - see above.
Ryan Nugent-Hopkins - a true C
Puljujarvi - might be too high of price but Patches would be valuable to them with a low cap.
Cam Atkinson ? Struggling now but Torts wasn't a fan of Patches in the Olympics.
Duclair
Domi - struggling and seemingly losing coaches love
How about picks? Just get the picks.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Apparently the Blues could be in.

We would all like Thomas, but what about a trade around Vince Dunn and one of Barbashev and Tage Thomson ?

Could give of good young LD and a potential 3C ?

I would be pretty disappinted if the best we could do was get a future 2nd pairing Dman and a 3rd line center for Max.

You have to aim higher than that if youre trading a perennial 30 goal scorer still in his 20s who is on a sweetheart contract.

A 1st round pick and an A level prospect should be the ballpark.

Janne Niinimaa

"Character"
Sep 28, 2017
Montreal
Seeing Seguin mentioned for Pacioretty is confusing.

From the rumoured teams, I would say Schmaltz/Kyrou from St.Louis, Sprong from Pittsburgh, Frost/Lindblom/Morin from Philly are all good young players to target. I doubt St.Louis would part with Dunn, Thomas, Take or Barbashev.

Reactions: schnapshot

ginomini

May 25, 2014
I would be pretty disappinted if the best we could do was get a future 2nd pairing Dman and a 3rd line center for Max.

You have to aim higher than that if youre trading a perennial 30 goal scorer still in his 20s who is on a sweetheart contract.

A 1st round pick and an A level prospect should be the ballpark.

I though Dunn had more potential than that, but honestly I haven't seen him and Thomson play at all.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
5 guys I would like

Connor , Joel ek , coyle , pulju and mantha

Pac for Joel ek and mike Riley ?

Pac + for strome and OEL?

Pac for reinhart and Beaulieu ? Hahahha

Goodbahd

Dec 17, 2017
At least we can have a respectable captain now in Weber. Max needs to go, but only at the right price.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
One at a time guys. Don't hurry up. He's busy on shopping for his weird clothes and for his " loyal dogs".

I wouldn't be shocked if he exchange Pac with picks of farthest round or with a square hand expired player "de chez nous".

Goodbahd

Dec 17, 2017
What wrong with these bipolar trolls for fans that are suddenly hesitant to trade Pacioretty? Yesterday (before this rumour officially appeared) you were all demanding he get traded ASAP, and now you're not so sure anymore?! You guys are worse than Bergevin!

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
The best thing that could happen for us is Pacioretty getting traded...yet the worst thing that could happen is Bergevin making another trade.

Idk if I should be excited or worried :dunno:

tenor.gif

Reactions: OldCraig71

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Anyone who seriously wants RNH from Edmonton should get a kick in the nuts.

Reactions: vokiel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad