Rumor: Nick Kypreos: “We know that the Habs are actively shopping Max Pacioretty” [Mod Warning #897]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2010
Still HAS TO trade him even at his lowest value. Why? Because once/if he gets it going again, there is NO WAY he gets traded.

Has to start somewhere and trading him is really really a good start.

Habfan10

May 16, 2015
Lots of people ripping on Pacioretty and yes he is not having a great year but look at all the success he has had with never playing with a legitimate centre. This is more about Bergevin not putting a good team and more importantly not getting that big two way centre. You know once Pacioretty is traded he will catch fire as he will finally get to play with a bonafide centre.

Reactions: shutehinside

member 256847

Top scoring forward? Wtf? Go for the picks and prospects. What a clown.

From his point of vue, I doubt MB wants futures. Those won’t save his job. That’s why I’m afraid of him doing any trades from here on out. New management should trade Pacioretty, during the summer.

Habfan10

May 16, 2015
im glad no 1 here is the GM here.

All those trades for Pacioretty is god awful
Only delusionals trolls with 0 knowledge and ps4 nhl trades in here.

People saying Pacio got not value lmao.
His value is 10x Duchene
Put Pacioretty with any 1 center by next week and he ens up with 35goals +

People are so blinded in this section its pathetic.
I agree. Great contract as well.

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
Pacioretty for Seguin seriously? Totally deluded, Seguin is way better than Pacioretty. Think Polie would have to trade PK as I highly doubt he would welcome Pacioretty in the locker room. The Preds are a hard working team Pacioretty is lazy

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Pacioretty for Seguin seriously? Totally deluded, Seguin is way better than Pacioretty. Think Polie would have to trade PK as I highly doubt he would welcome Pacioretty in the locker room. The Preds are a hard working team Pacioretty is lazy

The type of trade Mtl could get is easily a 1st pick + Prospect A + even a NHL player.
guy been in top 5 last 5 years for goals scored.
Put him with any #1 center and he will back on track.

Montreal got no top 6 center. A.K.A drouin is not a center.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Lots of people ripping on Pacioretty and yes he is not having a great year but look at all the success he has had with never playing with a legitimate centre. This is more about Bergevin not putting a good team and more importantly not getting that big two way centre. You know once Pacioretty is traded he will catch fire as he will finally get to play with a bonafide centre.

Who cares if he catches fire after we trade him as long as we get the return we should in a trade? He isn’t going to produce with us anyways.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Who cares if he catches fire after we trade him as long as we get the return we should in a trade? He isn’t going to produce with us anyways.

Pretty much. We need to get the things we need. Pacioretty likely will have a few more really good years. He therefore has value. This particular team's goose is cooked, however. Time to build a new one.

Reactions: nhlfan9191

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
From his point of vue, I doubt MB wants futures. Those won’t save his job. That’s why I’m afraid of him doing any trades from here on out. New management should trade Pacioretty, during the summer.
Well then hopefully no one bites at the deadline and Bergevin's ass can be fired in mid-April.

Reactions: Resident Ghost
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad