Rumor: Nick Kypreos: “We know that the Habs are actively shopping Max Pacioretty” [Mod Warning #897]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Just said it on Hot Stove.

Said the Habs are looking to get a top scoring forward back in return and the belief is that Marc will be patient and “will not settle” similar to Joe Sakic and the Duchene situation. If not by the deadline, Kypreos believes he’ll be dealt at the draft.

Good riddance. Maybe a team can take Marc too in a deal?

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
May not be the best time now, the way he`s playing.

Sakic waiting out the market certainly seemed to pay off.

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
This GM should not be allowed to shop for groceries let alone shopping one of the top goal scorers in the NHL. This franchise needs to hit the pause button on moves of this magnitude with this GM since the last two major moves haven’t improved the team in the slightest.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Didn't say for a young centre or centre prospect. Don't trade for a winger MB.

Steveshutt

Sep 22, 2007
So ridiculous. Pax is a bargain and a sniper when playing for a good coach and GM. Guaranteed he's going to light it up somewhere else.

Why would anybody be so stupid as to let the architect of the CH demise trade away the players whose careers he's destroyed?

I know... I know..... French before anything else. Will Price be sent out of town next for saying Hello-Bonjour?

At this point, I'd have more confidence in Pauline Marois running the team instead of Bergevin.

What's worse, if Yzerman became available she'd get the job over him.

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
So ridiculous. Pax is a bargain and a sniper when playing for a good coach and GM. Guaranteed he's going to light it up somewhere else.

Why would anybody be so stupid as to let the architect of the CH demise trade away the players whose careers he's destroyed?

I know... I know..... French before anything else. Will Price be sent out of town next for saying Hello-Bonjour?

At this point, I'd have more confidence in Pauline Marois running the team instead of Bergevin.

What's worse, if Yzerman became available she'd get the job over him.
Not guaranteed. Hes lost it man. He looks slower.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
thank-you-lawd-jesus.jpg

Reactions: Doc McKenna
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad