Niagara IceDogs 2022 Off-season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

From Up Top

Apr 30, 2010
Only speculation on my part, but could we be waiting for the Mississauga Steelheads to finish out their season before we get news of the sale?

Thinking back to a sale like in 2007 that saw the Major's move to Mississauga and the Ice Dogs to St. Catherine's.

Reactions: three dog night

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Only speculation on my part, but could we be waiting for the Mississauga Steelheads to finish out their season before we get news of the sale?

Thinking back to a sale like in 2007 that saw the Major's move to Mississauga and the Ice Dogs to St. Catherine's.
nothing will happen until the board of governors meeting, they need to vote to approve the deal

Bra Wavers

Feb 19, 2016
DeDobbelaer will likely name Dan Fitzgerald the new coach of the IceDogs.
He's been the head coach of the Brantford 99ers for the last 3 seasons.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
At least St. Catharines had one championship team Congratulations to the St.Catharines Falcons on winning the Sutherland Cup a fantastic parting gift for the Jack.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Home opener September 29 against Mississauga I believe the announcement for new owners after the OHL finals

Dog Fan

Apr 22, 2017
interesting the new owner is quoted as the gm, but the sale has yet to be approved.
I am guessing that the new owner is named as GM because he has not been approved as owner yet. Once the sale is approved, I believe it will not take long for the new GM and coach to be named.

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
h
I am guessing that the new owner is named as GM because he has not been approved as owner yet. Once the sale is approved, I believe it will not take long for the new GM and coach to be named.
he is and will be the new gm.

how can he be quoted if he has no legal standing within the organization?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad