Niagara IceDogs 2022 Off-season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockeyguy999

Feb 19, 2022
and it starts, like i said last week, deal is done

Sounds like he wants to move the team to Brantford eventually. He also has never had a winning team in all his years involved in junior hockey

Bra Wavers

Feb 19, 2016
5 of the IceDogs 11 draft picks were members of the North York Rangers.
Kevin He was a top player from the team so his selection makes sense but the other 4 are considerably weaker according to their stats and size......may be a coincidence but seems kind of suspicious

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
4 of those 5 were drafted in the 7th round or later. Tell me a player they should have taken instead that will definitely play in this league?

North York still won 2/3 of their games with all those weak players

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Didn’t happen
and what proof do you have. I don’t want to post speculation, but everyone in the league is talking about it and naming the agent and the prices paid. zero idea if it’s true, but just like I can’t say it is, you can’t say it’s not

Dog Fan

Apr 22, 2017
People want there to be a sale, ownership wants there to be a sale but there won't be a sale because you want a sale! Wait for the announcement...it could be to one of three groups.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Why would you buy the Ice Dogs with a beautiful arena and a large loyal fan base and move them to Brantford? No disrespect to the City where I lived for 8 years and my kids were born BUT the Civic Center is an old outdated building and I really don’t see the support for the team?
You will pay a premium for the Ice Dogs arena and fans why waste your money?

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Why would you buy the Ice Dogs with a beautiful arena and a large loyal fan base and move them to Brantford? No disrespect to the City where I lived for 8 years and my kids were born BUT the Civic Center is an old outdated building and I really don’t see the support for the team?
You will pay a premium for the Ice Dogs arena and fans why waste your money?
Team not moving to Brantford no escape clause in the lease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad