Niagara IceDogs 2022 Off-season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

the dog

May 16, 2014
Also watched him with jrb Falcons was impressed big kid good skater and goal scorer always in front net
Playing like veteran in jrb playoffs

Reactions: nelli27

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Roger is quoted in this mornings St. Catharines Standard saying that there is one defence man that has separated himself from the others in this draft class and if he is gone they will take a forward.
roger is just there to announe the pick, he will be gone as soon as the draft is done. which is good for you guys. they are taking dickinson

Reactions: nelli27 and the dog

icepups

Jul 11, 2014
roger is just there to announe the pick, he will be gone as soon as the draft is done. which is good for you guys. they are taking dickinson
Bigger question is will they be able to get anyone to report with all the crap going on in the organization.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Bigger question is will they be able to get anyone to report with all the crap going on in the organization.
I think a coaching change is a positive for both recruitment and present players; and, the sale of the Icedogs distances the team from recent controversies

Devin

Jul 25, 2018
Lol listen to Dave branch talking over the mic right after that wolves pick “Niagara please make your selection” giving the team no time lol

How do we not have this guy out of office yet?how many of us will it take

Reactions: three dog night

OttersFan

Jan 6, 2018
Lol listen to Dave branch talking over the mic right after that wolves pick “Niagara please make your selection” giving the team no time lol

How do we not have this guy out of office yet?how many of us will it take
I think the top 4 was predictable. They want to keep the draft moving.

Hopefully Branch can get the Burkes out of office. I feel for Niagara. One of my favorite barns to visit with unfortunate management.

Devin

Jul 25, 2018
I think the top 4 was predictable. They want to keep the draft moving.

Hopefully Branch can get the Burkes out of office. I feel for Niagara. One of my favorite barns to visit with unfortunate management.
Right after the wolves picked he was talking over the coverage guys talking about vileneuve

Does he realize no one likes him?

OttersFan

Jan 6, 2018
Right after the wolves picked he was talking over the coverage guys talking about vileneuve

Does he realize no one likes him?
Probably not. People in power staying in power. It’s quite unfortunate and he didn’t have much to say to intro the league.

Dog Fan

Apr 22, 2017
Well, I like our first three picks but after round 4 it looks like the owners are trying to sabotage a potential sale...lol

Reactions: the dog

icepups

Jul 11, 2014
Well it would appear that they don’t need to make a Dickinson jersey so they can save even more on lettering.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
I think it's a little too early to determine this. Let the dust settle first in Niagara. He has all summer to make up his mind.

Reactions: the dog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad