Niagara Ice Dogs 2018-19 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Dogs win 3 to 1 in their home opener before a sold out crowd great game Kingston goalie kept his team in the game Robertson will look great in a Dogs uniform.

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
Dogs win 3 to 1 in their home opener before a sold out crowd great game Kingston goalie kept his team in the game Robertson will look great in a Dogs uniform.

Pretty sure his brother plays for the 3-0 Pete’s.
Just saying. They do have a boatload of 2nds btw.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Pretty sure his brother plays for the 3-0 Pete’s.
Just saying. They do have a boatload of 2nds btw.

KGN ‘19 2nd among them; and also, KGN ‘20 3rd, 5th. Not sure Petes will be big buyers; but, that would be cool for the brothers and likely sell more tickets

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Ice Dogs roll to a six to one romp over North Bay an impressive effort playing three games in three good crowd over 4,800 next up Sudbury Thursday night at home.

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
With the signing of Christian Sbaraglia the team now has 4 goalies. Where will he and Jukka Schotter be playing this year?

fishfan51

Sep 7, 2008
Niagara Falls
They assigned Tynan to a team. I am trying to find out where the others are playing.
It's expected that one of Dhillon or Incze get traded. Incze said in an interview a few weeks ago that if he's not starting here in Niagara he would like to be moved to a team that he will be the starter. Once a deal is made, Sbargilia would likely back-up whoever stays. I can't imagine that he would leave the USHL and de-commit from Penn State in his draft year to not get some playing time. No idea where Schotter winds up.

Reactions: Mcnotloilersfan

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Tough home loss tonight to the Ice Dogs dropping a three to two decision to the Wolves despite a forty eight to twenty one shot advantage but quite a few shots on the outside and not to much traffic in front of the Wolves net minder crowd 4, 254

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Tough overtime loss tonight in Missy Ince did not have it period one Dhillon came in and stoled the point small crowd in Missy just over eighteen hundred next up Barrie at home Thursday night

woofer

Apr 1, 2014
Just wondering if any Dogs are still away at NHL training camps....saw their late season playoff run last spring....pretty impressive considering they were in full-blown rebuild. I myself am an old dog....but always looking for a new trick!

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Just wondering if any Dogs are still away at NHL training camps....saw their late season playoff run last spring....pretty impressive considering they were in full-blown rebuild. I myself am an old dog....but always looking for a new trick!
Nope all back but three key injuries to their defence only one might be back this week the other two more long term.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
On Stan Mikita night when the Dogs honoured the late NHL legend and former Tee Pee with a banner the Dogs rolled over Barrie 7 to 2 before 4,133 fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad