Niagara Ice Dogs 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
upload_2019-2-17_4-8-26.jpeg

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
If it’s a previous GM it isn’t hitting his wallet or drafting abilities I’m more inclined to think it’s a current??
Yes, it’s a family run business.

The leak, then back tracking in the Studnicka/Moore not going to OS. All is coming out in the wash now. It will be very difficult for players/parents/agents and other GM’s to trust that family now. This is just the stuff known to the public.
Rotten times here in Niagara.

MoWanchuk1

Feb 18, 2017
Yes, it’s a family run business.

The leak, then back tracking in the Studnicka/Moore not going to OS. All is coming out in the wash now. It will be very difficult for players/parents/agents and other GM’s to trust that family now. This is just the stuff known to the public.
Rotten times here in Niagara.
Yup unfortunately good fans suffer too with the on ice product

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
I agree about the blame London thing but it is also getting tiresome that Windsor is getting dragged into this one. Windsor was guilty the last time. They did their time and are not part of this one, why drag them back into it again? - let's keep this focused on the latest team to get caught.
Because some Spitfires fans can't let it go...

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Nice convincing win in Erie from a team of kids who most likely are guilt free in all of this. Sadly they have to wear a "jersey" forever tarnished with a "Cheaters" stain on it but again the current edition of the team appear to be guilt free at this point. Best response they could possibly offer is to dig in and play hard for themselves and their supportive fans.

Reactions: three dog night

icepups

Jul 11, 2014
I agree and, I agree, I have no bone to pick on Windsor on this one. Just the IceDogs fans redirecting their blame on other teams, (Branch, refs and the guys that paint the blue Lines)
Pay the fine, stop their drooling and sit out this draft.

Which IceDogs fans are blaming other teams? With all of the discussion here, there might be only 2 or 3 ID fans even commenting and I know I haven’t blamed anyone else. You obviously have an axe to grind and come on here to stir things up. I’d love to know what your agenda is. The venom against the organization on both forums is getting tiresome. Ooh right you got banished from the other forum. I get it that you derive some sort of perverse pleasure from running down Niagara. If things are so bad maybe it’s time for you to stop attending ID games and move on.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Ukko the difference again this game. Wolves are a hard working crew, almost ran out of gas at the end though. Really like Tomassino. One more against you guys.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Sudbury scores three unanswered second period goals and hang on to beat theIcedogs 5 to 4 the difference besides the Sudbury goaltending was the two power play and two short handed goals all this before 5,540 fans. Next up a Family Day game in Peterborough.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Which IceDogs fans are blaming other teams? With all of the discussion here, there might be only 2 or 3 ID fans even commenting

I think if you go and read the actual Ice Dog Fan Forum you will find all the BS. Third post of the thread has someone asking “How does London get way with it”? Your right though this forum is very quiet when it comes to Ice Dog fans, there are not a lot of you?

Reactions: Drop the Puck

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Are u back to full strength with regards to injuries or still missing some “big guns”? Lodnia (sp?) for example?
Whoever they’re missing can’t be more impactful than Stratis and Levin are for us. We dressed ten forwards.

Last edited:

fishfan51

Sep 7, 2008
Niagara Falls
Brutal amateurish camera work! Can’t see jack wth the angles. Wake the director up!

This post is hilarious, have you ever seen the feed that comes out of Sudbury? Once they get the “technical difficulties” figured out which happens just about every game. We watch a game that looks like it’s being played in someone’s basement with half the lights turned off. If you’re lucky enough to spot the puck, you lose shortly after because the camera man is about two seconds behind the play. I guess you can listen to the commentators that get the visiting teams names wrong more often than right. That’s if he’s not leafing through the rule book trying to figure out what he should already know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad