NHLPA Player Poll Results for 2018-19

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Gritty in a God damned landslide.

....I do think picking Crosby as the player you'd start your franchise with NOW is a bit short sided but hey.

Reactions: Sam Spade

SlapshotTheMovie

Jan 18, 2013
Does Yandle have that much of a personality??
He made a video when he was on the rangers that was amazing. He put on movie makeup and changed his look a little bit. Then he went up to all the other players on the rangers and asked for an autograph and started saying super intense stats and acting like a super fan and then made creepy comments because he knew the players personally so they thought he was a stalker. I and not doing the video justice but it was funny as f***.

SlapshotTheMovie

Jan 18, 2013
This is probably the 10th time I'm posting this:

When 100% of people's opinion of Barkov is "I absolutely love that guy, he is so underrated!".... he is, in fact, NOT underrated.
Besides message boards like this where is he getting any love? The NHL and main stream media almost never mention him. Thats why he is under rated. But then again i guess you know more then players in the NHL.

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014
How do only 50% of NHL players believe Ovechkin has the best shot in the league? How do 15% believe Weber has a better shot than OV?

Reactions: JasonRoseEh

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Besides message boards like this where is he getting any love? The NHL and main stream media almost never mention him. Thats why he is under rated. But then again i guess you know more then players in the NHL.
Well, besides message boards like these, what main stream media talks about hockey at all?

Because they talk about him all the time on NHL network. And a quick google search of his name finds all sorts of praise.

pi314

Jun 10, 2017
Windsor, ON
This is probably the 10th time I'm posting this:

When 100% of people's opinion of Barkov is "I absolutely love that guy, he is so underrated!".... he is, in fact, NOT underrated.

Maybe not on HF with the most feverish of hockey fans.

But if you asked the casual fan about Barkov, they would say, "Who?"

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Kucherov at 4 as a best player is a joke. Good ol' Canadian boys are chosen by good ol' Canadian boys. Other news at 11.

Yes because Crosby and McDavid are so clearly inferior to Kucherov that is insane to think players would pick them before Kuch

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Yes because Crosby and McDavid are so clearly inferior to Kucherov that is insane to think players would pick them before Kuch
In 2018-2019? Umm they are legit so inferior to Kucherov that it's insane. Mcdavid as always stat-padding at the end of a season in meaningless games when his team is already two miles out of the playoffs. Same story as last year. Crosby's is great but his best days behind him, he's nowhere near winning scoring race or selke or any other hardware.

Reactions: berlin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad