NHL21 created prospects/players list

hmc1987

Jun 2, 2019
trade values should hopefully be patched in next patch. they don't update rosters every week. every couple weeks they update rosters. LOL we had a roster update last week bro. Nov 4

Hmmm was it significant? I haven't noticed anything in franchise mode lol

David Filipe

Nov 7, 2020
Hmmm was it significant? I haven't noticed anything in franchise mode lol
they fixed some major things for franchise in the patch that also came out that day. trade values are the big thing that wasn't fixed in that patch which should be fixed soon.

Reactions: hmc1987

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Here is a link to the players that will be crossing from Canadian Jr Leagues to the AHL. Players moving from Canadian Jrs to AHL

These players will need to have new licensing and paperwork done for specifically the AHL. In a future roster update, these players may appear as missing.

I appreciate this list.

But I tried sending all 19-year-olds back to JR and I think it is some glitch that 19-year-olds can't play in JR, but had to go to the AHL. Keep in mind I am using the last update before the new Jerseys.

But the biggest "OOF" is that Marco Rossi should be in JR another year, but they put him in the AHL. So, I have to remove his contract with the Wild so he doesn't show up in the AHL as an 18-year-old.

Several other players should be in JR but are put in the AHL. Like Nico Daws, with or without a contract it just puts him with Binghamton, and then by default gives him a 1-year, 700k deal.

Others who should be in JR, I presume, that are put in the AHL for me, are Mads Soogard, Alex Beaucage, Matthew Robertson, Kaedon Korczak, Peyton Krebs, Aliaksei Protas, Phil Tomasino, Egor Afanseyav, Jordan Spence, Arthur Kaliyev, Michal Teply, Cole Moberg, Brayden Tracey, Artemi Knyasev, Colten Ellis, Dustin Wolf, Jakob Pelletier, Maxim Cajkovic, Mikhail Abramov, Nathan Legare, Sam Poulin.

This is doing a quick look through my rosters, maybe some of those listed should be in the AHL. But I am assuming most should be in JR. Maybe I am wrong, but just my assumption. Let me know if I am wrong. Thanks.

The thing that will be annoying if/when I add in my created players, will the drafted players all have to be put in the AHL. With this seemingly 19-year-old AHL/JR glitch, for me, at least. It's already cluttered enough and the AHL team has like 3+ of decent to good prospects just sitting as the actual AHL'ers are taking up the spots. The created players will just add.

So, safe to say, I am having a hard time squeezing teams roster spots down to a manageable number, while adding in created players, and updated contracts. The struggle continues...! Good luck with your grind everyone.

David Filipe

Nov 7, 2020
I appreciate this list.

But I tried sending all 19-year-olds back to JR and I think it is some glitch that 19-year-olds can't play in JR, but had to go to the AHL. Keep in mind I am using the last update before the new Jerseys.

But the biggest "OOF" is that Marco Rossi should be in JR another year, but they put him in the AHL. So, I have to remove his contract with the Wild so he doesn't show up in the AHL as an 18-year-old.

Several other players should be in JR but are put in the AHL. Like Nico Daws, with or without a contract it just puts him with Binghamton, and then by default gives him a 1-year, 700k deal.

Others who should be in JR, I presume, that are put in the AHL for me, are Mads Soogard, Alex Beaucage, Matthew Robertson, Kaedon Korczak, Peyton Krebs, Aliaksei Protas, Phil Tomasino, Egor Afanseyav, Jordan Spence, Arthur Kaliyev, Michal Teply, Cole Moberg, Brayden Tracey, Artemi Knyasev, Colten Ellis, Dustin Wolf, Jakob Pelletier, Maxim Cajkovic, Mikhail Abramov, Nathan Legare, Sam Poulin.

This is doing a quick look through my rosters, maybe some of those listed should be in the AHL. But I am assuming most should be in JR. Maybe I am wrong, but just my assumption. Let me know if I am wrong. Thanks.

The thing that will be annoying if/when I add in my created players, will the drafted players all have to be put in the AHL. With this seemingly 19-year-old AHL/JR glitch, for me, at least. It's already cluttered enough and the AHL team has like 3+ of decent to good prospects just sitting as the actual AHL'ers are taking up the spots. The created players will just add.

So, safe to say, I am having a hard time squeezing teams roster spots down to a manageable number, while adding in created players, and updated contracts. The struggle continues...! Good luck with your grind everyone.
Let me look into in this. When you are referring to sending all 19 year olds to jr are you talking about 19 yr olds in Euro leagues or in the AHL? And as for Marco Rossi, I do recall him being on AHL squad lineup prior to being loaned out to NL ZSC Lions (Switzerland). As of right now, Mads Sogaard, Alexei Protas, Cole Moberg at the moment are not currently on roster to any jr team. And for your last part of your message you are referring to trimming down roster spots in franchise mode right?

David Filipe

Nov 7, 2020
I appreciate this list.

@Senz I am in the newest roster update and the only player who is in AHL who should be in Jr is Thomas Harley who should be on OHL Mississauga. I can look at the older roster update on October 15th or whatever the date was.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Let me look into in this. When you are referring to sending all 19 year olds to jr are you talking about 19 yr olds in Euro leagues or in the AHL? And as for Marco Rossi, I do recall him being on AHL squad lineup prior to being loaned out to NL ZSC Lions (Switzerland). As of right now, Mads Sogaard, Alexei Protas, Cole Moberg at the moment are not currently on roster to any jr team. And for your last part of your message you are referring to trimming down roster spots in franchise mode right?

Not Euro Leagues. All those players listed should be in JR, I am pretty sure, I checked. But because they are 19 and not 18, it puts them in the AHL. Most 18-year-olds under contract are put in JR, except for Rossi.
@Senz I am in the newest roster update and the only player who is in AHL who should be in Jr is Thomas Harley who should be on OHL Mississauga. I can look at the older roster update on October 15th or whatever the date was.

Hmm..., maybe it is a pre Senators Jersey Roster Update glitch, then. In-which I'll just have to deal with it.

David Filipe

Nov 7, 2020
Not Euro Leagues. All those players listed should be in JR, I am pretty sure, I checked. But because they are 19 and not 18, it puts them in the AHL. Most 18-year-olds under contract are put in JR, except for Rossi.

Hmm..., maybe it is a pre Senators Jersey Roster Update glitch, then. In-which I'll just have to deal with it.
did it only not work with Rossi? worked with everyone else? I went to October 15th roster update. Rossi wasn't on AHL Iowa, he was on OHL Ottawa

Last edited:

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
did it only not work with Rossi? worked with everyone else? I went to October 15th roster update. Rossi wasn't on AHL Iowa, he was on OHL Ottawa

For 18-year-old's, yeah. I know but actually, go into a practice Franchise Mode. Rossi is in Iowa, at least for me. All this was practiced going into the actual mode itself to see these potential 'flaws.'

David Filipe

Nov 7, 2020
For 18-year-old's, yeah. I know but actually, go into a practice Franchise Mode. Rossi is in Iowa, at least for me. All this was practiced going into the actual mode itself to see these potential 'flaws.'
ok thanks for the clarification. will take a look at this.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
ok thanks for the clarification. will take a look at this.

No worries.

Yeah. So, the same thing happened with Jack Quinn. Just added his Buffalo ELC. And it puts him in the AHL, and when I try to send him to JR, he just goes to the A.

It must be something with the birth-date. It shows two different ages, on his player card it says he's 18, and then 19 in the menu.

Will just have to remove players' ELC's and hope the CPU will sign the top rookies they have, but knowing this game all top rookies will become Free Agents.

FUN!

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
I will be doing a follow-up on this as some prospects, there just isn't enough information. I try to not go off of what EA says very often.

Does anyone know the buzz and/or possible potential up-side of Kelowna Rockets Trevor Wong?! Most of the scouting websites have him as a fringe-to late 1st rounder, EA had him as Medium Elite potential, I bumped him down.

Also, a small rant, does EA even take time to figure out players handedness? Two times now it's been wrong. Lethbridge's Logan Barlage is a righty, listed as a lefty by EA, and the more egregious one is top projected draft pick, Medicine Hat's Cole Sillinger a lefty, is listed as a righty by EA. I know it's something small to gripe about, but it very annoying.

ETTHAKING67

Feb 12, 2019
Should we expect EA to add the 16 years old in the CHL ?
Players like Luneau, Warner, etc have played games with their team this year but are not in the game. It would make the 2022 a lot more fun

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
So what exactly did the November 16th update consist of? Just the adding in of 16-year-olds, like Luneau, Verreault, and such?! Wondering what I am missing out on, being on the pre-Senators Jersey update.

It looks like they didn't even touch the WHL.

Last edited:
Reactions: ETTHAKING67

David Filipe

Nov 7, 2020
So what exactly did the November 16th update consist of? Just the adding in of 16-year-olds, like Luneau, Verreault, and such?! Wondering what I am missing out on, being on the pre-Senators Jersey update.

It looks like they didn't even touch the WHL.
OHL and WHL won't be touched as those seasons haven't started yet. Neither has DEL.

Reactions: ETTHAKING67

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad