NHL21 created prospects/players list

eli4spetterss0n

Jul 9, 2013
White Rock, BC
I'm a firm believer that there will never be roster sharing in the NHL games because then there won't be any reason for people to buy the new game each year. At this point, the only changes made to the games are aesthetics, plus a few dekes and shot styles here and there. For the most part, the new thing people are paying for is the rosters, and I think EA knows that.

On that note, it really confuses me as to why Madden has that feature & a decent-to-good soundtrack, whereas NHL doesn't, and most times has an incredibly shitty and short soundtrack. Strange company

I thought this too, but not being able to update player age makes roster sharing not that useful for franchise mode IMO. Online players have no use for roster sharing, so roster sharing is only really useful for play now or season mode.

Reactions: Hockey Stick

David Filipe

Nov 7, 2020
NHL Ratings for?

Marco Rossi
Tim Stutuzle
Nils Hoglander
These guys are in the game currently. Rossi is with either OHL Ottawa, or NL ZSC Lions.
Tim Stutzle will be on DEL Adler Mannheim.
and Nils Hoglander will be on SHL Rogle.

Ratings wise in NHL 21 they are rated at:
Rossi at M Top 6 68 overall
Stutzle at M Elite 70 overall
Hoglander at M Top 6 66 overall

I would put Rossi at M Top 6 75
Stutzle at M Elite 81
Hoglander at M Top 6 70

Reactions: Juniorhockeyguru

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
I just noticed today that Lambert has a real face, or at least a damn unique generic one that is strangely close to the real thing.

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
Roster update on the 20th. I notice K’Andre Miller added to the Rangers, Kaprizov to the Wild. Any complete list of added or updated players/prospects?

Reactions: hmc1987

Islcey

Jun 18, 2018
Roster update on the 20th. I notice K’Andre Miller added to the Rangers, Kaprizov to the Wild. Any complete list of added or updated players/prospects?

I don't think they were there before.. Turcotte & Tyler Madden added to the German team that they played with late last year.

David Filipe

Nov 7, 2020
@Islcey @mas0764

Players that I know were added with the recent update on the 20th are as follows:
Alex Barabanov - NHL Toronto
Kirill Kaprizov - NHL Minnesota
Ilya Sorokin - NHL Islanders
K'Andre Miller - NHL Rangers
Ian Mitchell - NHL Chicago
John Leonard - NHL San Jose
Alex Romanov - NHL Montreal

Thats all I know of at the moment.

Alex Turcotte and Tyler Madden have been in the game since end of november or mid december. I can't remember which.

Reactions: mas0764

David Filipe

Nov 7, 2020
Presumably after the AHL starts on 2/7 would an update include a player like Zegras?
Well, it takes longer for AHL players to be in the game. for example, there are 2-3 players who an NHL team has signed but haven't played a game in AHL and signed paperwork that were previously in the game on a Junior team. Similar thing will go for Zegras and other players who will be on AHL roster. they will need to have played a game and then sign paperwork. sometimes they are quick with signing paperwork and other times not. So who knows when they will be added.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
@Islcey @mas0764

Players that I know were added with the recent update on the 20th are as follows:

Thats all I know of at the moment.

Alex Turcotte and Tyler Madden have been in the game since end of november or mid december. I can't remember which.

Where is Turcotte? I didn't notice him. did he get removed in this update?

hmc1987

Jun 2, 2019
We need to band together. We can collaboratively pick a game, whether its NHL 21 or NHL 22, and decide "THIS IS IT". We can help each other by creating players and updating rosters...each of us can take 2-3 teams and be responsible for their players/drafts/signings. It's a legitimate option in my opinion.

Can't stand paying for a game that is so 2nd rate. Franchise mode is still 82 games and its damn near certain itll stay 82 games. EA is in capable of doing "the right thing"

Cacciaguida

Jan 11, 2010
Ottawa
This list is just proof we need KHL and NCAA/USHL in the damn game by now. Took them forever to add ECHL so my hopes are not up. We're likely to see the British league before those.

David Filipe

Nov 7, 2020
This list is just proof we need KHL and NCAA/USHL in the damn game by now. Took them forever to add ECHL so my hopes are not up. We're likely to see the British league before those.
KHL was in an early NHL game. Which one I don't remember. Unlikely KHL, NCAA/USHL are added into the game. It would be awesome but very unlikely.

David Filipe

Nov 7, 2020
We need to band together. We can collaboratively pick a game, whether its NHL 21 or NHL 22, and decide "THIS IS IT". We can help each other by creating players and updating rosters...each of us can take 2-3 teams and be responsible for their players/drafts/signings. It's a legitimate option in my opinion.

Can't stand paying for a game that is so 2nd rate. Franchise mode is still 82 games and its damn near certain itll stay 82 games. EA is in capable of doing "the right thing"
You would need roster sharing to be a thing if you wanted something like this to happen.

Juniorhockeyguru

Nov 18, 2012

Nahhhh. It's a video game.

Reactions: ted2019

Cacciaguida

Jan 11, 2010
Ottawa
Ivan Morozov LV
Sam Colangelo Ana
Bobby Brink Phi
Jonny Tychonick Ott
Veeti Miettinen Tor
Thomas Bordeleau SJ
David Hrenak LA
Josiah Slavin Chi
Alexander Campbell Nash
Ethan Haider Nash
Nathan Smith Win
Collin Adams NYI
Grant Mismash Nash
I was thinking of adding undrafted high touted college players, any ideas who?

Travis Treloar
Jordan Kawaguchi
Dryden McKay
Strauss Mann
Matthew Kiersted

Last edited:

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005

I can't imagine there isn't a deal to be made with the KHL, these are professional athletes, just how much money do they want, is the question?

But the NCAA - until they get over the amateurism issue and allow licensing of likeness, that is dead in the water. That's why the EA College Football and 2k College Hoops games died. No licensing. Of course that change might be coming soon - but until it does, no hope of licensing the NCAA.

I see a January 27th roster update.... any interesting players added of note?

David Filipe

Nov 7, 2020
I can't imagine there isn't a deal to be made with the KHL, these are professional athletes, just how much money do they want, is the question?

But the NCAA - until they get over the amateurism issue and allow licensing of likeness, that is dead in the water. That's why the EA College Football and 2k College Hoops games died. No licensing. Of course that change might be coming soon - but until it does, no hope of licensing the NCAA.

I see a January 27th roster update.... any interesting players added of note?
The rookies who weren't in the game were added in this one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad