NHL21 created prospects/players list

David Filipe

Nov 7, 2020
Hi When is Kody Clark of the Hershey Bears going to on NHL21?.
Kody Clark is currently not in the game. Yes, he has played a game in AHL Herhsey last season. I am assuming paperwork hasn't been done for him yet. As for when he will be added into the game, who knows.

David Filipe

Nov 7, 2020
Did anyone see any new players be added with the newest roster update compared to the last one that had players missing?!

I noticed Garett Sparks is now in the game.

I am not using EA's newest roster update, as I spent the last month editing my roster. Will just put Hamonic, Perry etc in. Not going to re-do everything for the new Sens jerseys, as nice as they are.
Same with Duclair, Hamonic, and Perry and some prospects as well. Here is a link to my document that i think you already have access to. NHL 21 Not in Game

Reactions: Rene Saari

hmc1987

Jun 2, 2019
Did anyone see any new players be added with the newest roster update compared to the last one that had players missing?!

I noticed Garett Sparks is now in the game.

I am not using EA's newest roster update, as I spent the last month editing my roster. Will just put Hamonic, Perry etc in. Not going to re-do everything for the new Sens jerseys, as nice as they are.

Question: if I edit rosters can I use my edited roster in franchise? What is the point of editing rosters?

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
This isn't about prospects per se, but I'm borrowing this thread because it's on the topic of editing players. Maybe you've come across this problem when editing prospects too ...

When editing defenseman, anyone noticed how the overall when editing a player is one number, but everywhere else the number is different?

For example, Josh Manson is listed as an 84 overall in all the menu's, but when you "open him up" he's an 81 overall. Meanwhile, a more offensive defenseman such as Cale Makar is listed as an 85 overall, but when you edit him he's an 86.

In my opinion, defensive attributes has had too big of an impact on the overall numbers for many years now, while puck skills had too little of an impact. In his prime, it was a challenge to edit Erik Karlsson realistically while keeping him above 90 overall.

Now, it looks like EA finally made changes to how certain attributes affects defensemen overall numbers. But apparently they forgot to make the changes carry over outside edit player mode. It's really confusing and EA needs to patch this so the same overall is displayed everywhere.

This problem has been solved now :)

David Filipe

Nov 7, 2020
Question: if I edit rosters can I use my edited roster in franchise? What is the point of editing rosters?
Yes you will be able to use your edited roster in franchise mode. if you create players those will be in franchise mode whether you have them in free agency or on any of the teams.

Reactions: hmc1987

David Filipe

Nov 7, 2020
Yes you will be able to use your edited roster in franchise mode. if you create players those will be in franchise mode whether you have them in free agency or on any of the teams.
If you have create someone who is 17 and they're Russian or USA they will play in a american league and russian league for the russian players.

hmc1987

Jun 2, 2019

Are you able to move draft picks too? Would like to update rosters since EA wont be doing it for like another 8-10 weeks lok

David Filipe

Nov 7, 2020
Are you able to move draft picks too? Would like to update rosters since EA wont be doing it for like another 8-10 weeks lok
Draft picks cannot be moved. as of Nov 4 any draft picks that were moved should have been done by EA.

David Filipe

Nov 7, 2020
thank you for pointing this out. tyler madden is also there on Eisbaren.
that is very weird. they normally dont add anyone until they have played in a game in that specific league, unless they were in the game before like Drew Shore, Nikita Nesterov, Mikko Lehtonen, etc

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
This may be a stupid question, but how would I go about creating a player and placing them in the draft? Is that something you can do right in the middle of Franchise Mode? How does it work?

David Filipe

Nov 7, 2020
This may be a stupid question, but how would I go about creating a player and placing them in the draft? Is that something you can do right in the middle of Franchise Mode? How does it work?
they are in the draft automatically if placed in any league or left unsigned. excluding putting them in NHL and AHL

jgimp

Sep 18, 2017
Ripley, Ont
goes for anyone in any of the drafts not just 17 year olds.

When you create the player, make sure the year born is at least 18 yrs old, when you move them using player movement, you can now move them anywhere, not just CHL. Now you can go back into create player and readjust the year born back to their real age. Viola, a 16 yr old in DEL or wherever.

David Filipe

Nov 7, 2020
When you create the player, make sure the year born is at least 18 yrs old, when you move them using player movement, you can now move them anywhere, not just CHL. Now you can go back into create player and readjust the year born back to their real age. Viola, a 16 yr old in DEL or wherever.
only for SHL, Liiga, DEL, Czech League, NL, and Allsvenskan. can also leave players unsigned to either have play in Russia, USA, or ROW (Rest of World)

Neill99

Oct 30, 2006
Does anyone know when the next roster update is going to be?.For AHL and CHL teams?.

David Filipe

Nov 7, 2020
Ridic but fair enough. EA refusing to patch things has me ctfu
whats wrong with some draft picks? are some on the wrong team? one thing i know of that needs to be patched is trade values in franchise mode. idk of any other issues yet.

David Filipe

Nov 7, 2020
Does anyone know when the next roster update is going to be?.For AHL and CHL teams?.
as in what? their recent update on November 4 updated the QMJHL since they have started playing. AHL wont be updated for a while. The only leagues that will be updated with roster moves and adding players is SHL, Liiga, Czech League, NL, Allsvenskan, and QMJHL since they have started playing their 20/21 season. OHL, WHL, AHL, and NHL dont start til at least january/february. DEL should be starting soon. Unless its a player like Nikita Nesterov who they were able to put on NHL Calgary. Thats bc he was in the game in prior years. they did that with mikko lehtonen, drew shore, and adam cracknell. their might be a few others as well that i dont remember off the top of my head.

David Filipe

Nov 7, 2020
as in what? their recent update on November 4 updated the QMJHL since they have started playing. AHL wont be updated for a while. The only leagues that will be updated with roster moves and adding players is SHL, Liiga, Czech League, NL, Allsvenskan, and QMJHL since they have started playing their 20/21 season. OHL, WHL, AHL, and NHL dont start til at least january/february. DEL should be starting soon. Unless its a player like Nikita Nesterov who they were able to put on NHL Calgary. Thats bc he was in the game in prior years. they did that with mikko lehtonen, drew shore, and adam cracknell. their might be a few others as well that i dont remember off the top of my head.
DEL will be updated with roster moves since they did add in Alex Turcotte and Tyler Madden on DEL Eisbaren

hmc1987

Jun 2, 2019
whats wrong with some draft picks? are some on the wrong team? one thing i know of that needs to be patched is trade values in franchise mode. idk of any other issues yet.

To update the rosters lol

Trade values are a joke in franchise...make no sense at all. And its confusing because it wasnt that bad in 2020 lol

David Filipe

Nov 7, 2020
To update the rosters lol

Trade values are a joke in franchise...make no sense at all. And its confusing because it wasnt that bad in 2020 lol
trade values should hopefully be patched in next patch. they don't update rosters every week. every couple weeks they update rosters. LOL we had a roster update last week bro. Nov 4

Reactions: hmc1987

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad