Pre-Game Talk: NHL Trade Deadline - Wednesday March 5 @ 12 noon PST - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanucksSayEh

Apr 6, 2012
I would be happy with a simple Hansen for a 1st deal. If someone wants to throw us a legit forward for an Edler+ deal, then sure, but can look at that in the offseason/draft.

Craz1bo1

Feb 9, 2013
Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 16s

No fewer than 6 teams expressing interest in Ales Hemsky.

BlackAces

Play Your Game
Dec 31, 2007
SJ getting Vanek would make me very happy. Would really put some pressure on the West teams to overpay for Kesler. A bidding war between PHI, PITT, ANA, and CHI would be the perfect storm for a great return.

Craz1bo1

Feb 9, 2013
Ken Campbell ‏@THNKenCampbell 39s

I'm told there's nothing to the Vanek to San Jose rumors. Sharks like their team and will likely make only minor moves, if any at all.

Kip96

Feb 8, 2010
West Coast
Really hoping for Edler to be dealt

Is there any way that Booth could be traded? Even Penner and Bryz got 4th rounders

Drop the Sopel

May 4, 2007
calgary
Hoping Gillis can come away with Brett Connolly.

To TB- Hansen
To Van- Connolly

Does Vancouver get a pick with Connolly? Does Hansen even get Connolly?

Sutter16

Aug 17, 2012
Pittsburgh,PA
Pens fans coming in peace here, but what are the reports/rumors from up in Vancouver regarding Kesler? I know he'd like to come east but ANA is interested. Would he waive his NTC to go there? Would you guys do Sutter, Pouliot, 1st and a 3rd? I really want Kesler. Thanks!

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Hoping Gillis can come away with Brett Connolly.

To TB- Hansen
To Van- Connolly

Does Vancouver get a pick with Connolly? Does Hansen even get Connolly?

I wouldn't rule it out, Connolly's game is raising a lot of question marks and the Lightning have a ton of top 6 types.

Vankiller Whale

Fire Benning
May 12, 2012
Toronto
Pens fans coming in peace here, but what are the reports/rumors from up in Vancouver regarding Kesler? I know he'd like to come east but ANA is interested. Would he waive his NTC to go there? Would you guys do Sutter, Pouliot, 1st and a 3rd? I really want Kesler. Thanks!

I'd probably do it if it's the best offer. I'm not jumping all over it, but it seems pretty fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad